www.citi.com/applyaamileupcard – Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card Apply
How to Apply for AAdvantage MileUp Card with Invitation Code :
Citi Bank is a financial service company of Citi group. When it was first started in 1812, it was known as the Bank of New York. Back than it was known as the First National City Bank of New York. The service across 19 countries with more than 2,469 branches including 723 branches within the US. In Mexico, they have around 1,494 branches which are operated by its subsidiary Banamex. The headquarter of this financial company is located in New York, United States. They offer montages, personal loans, lines of credit, and credit card services.
About Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card :
Citi Bank and American Airlines recently have launched the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card. If you are a frequent customer of American Airlines, then you can apply for this card. If you travel with the American Airline at least four times each year, then you should apply for this $0 annual fee credit card. Citi AAdvantage MileUp card is an excellent choice with the $0 annual fee credit card.
Benefits of Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card :
With the Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card, you will get the following benefits:
- If you purchase over $500 within the first 3 months of your account opening, then you will get 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles.
- For each $1 spending at grocery stores, you will get 2 AAdvantage miles, including grocery delivery services.
- For sending every dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases, you will get 2AAdvantage miles.
- For every dollar you spent on other purchases, you will receive 1AAdvantage mile.
How to Apply for Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card with Invitation Code :
With the invitation code, you can easily apply for the Citi AAdvantage MileUp Card. If you have the invitation code, then simply follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.citi.com/applyaamileupcard.
- Then, on the required fields, simply input your invitation code and last name.
- After entering all the necessary details, simply click on the Apply Now option.
- After that, you must have to follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
Rates and Fees of Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: The intro APR for purchases will be 15.99% to 24.99% depending on your creditworthiness. The APR may vary depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: Depending on your creditworthiness, your balance transfer APR will be 15.99% to 24.99%.
- APR for Cash Advance: For the cash advance, your APR will be 25.24%.
- Annual Fee: For the AAdvantage MileUp Card, you would not be charging any annual fees.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you have to pay $5 or a minimum of 3% of the transfer amount.
- Cash Advance: For every cash advance, you will be charged 5% of the amount of a minimum of $10.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For the foreign transaction fees, you have to pay 3% of the transferred amount.
- Late Payment Fees: For the late payment fees, you will be charged $40.
Also Read : Health Products Card Account Login
How to Activate Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card :
In order to use your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card, you have to activate it. You can easily activate your Citi Bank credit card by following these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Citi Bank at www.citi.com.
- Then, you will get the login section on the right side of the homepage.
- There, under the Sign On section, simply click on the Activate a Card option.
- You have to provide your card number in the required field.
- After that, you must need to select the Continue button for the further steps.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your AAdvantage Mile Up Card.
Registration Process for Citi Credit Card Online Access :
To manage your Citi bank credit card, you must have to register for online access. You will require your credit card to complete the registration for online access. Simply follow these easy steps below to register for Citi Credit Card online account:
- You have to visit this link www.citi.com
- On the right side of the homepage of Citi Bank website, you will get the login section.
- There, you have to click on the Register for Online Access option to proceed further.
- You will need your Credit/Debit Card Number or Bank Account Number or Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number to register your online account.
- If you choose the Credit/Debit Card Number, provide the required details.
- Then, you need to click on the Continue Set Up option to proceed further.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen guideline o complete your registration process.
Make Payment for Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card Bill :
Citi Bank provides several payment options to pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card. You can follow any of these following methods to pay your credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
Online payment method is a simple and secure method to pay. Make sure that you have a registered account on the Citi Bank website. With your login credentials, you just have to follow these simple steps below to make your payment:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the required fields, simply provide your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials, simply select the Sign-On button to access the account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make your bill payment.
Pay by Mail:
You can pay your Citi AAdvantage MileUp Credit Card bill by mail. You have to send your payment in form of cash or money order to Citi Bank. Please don’t send your payment in form of cash or foreign currency. You need to send your payment amount to the following address:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
If you want to send your payment over the overnight delivery or express payment, then send your payment stub to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Contact Info :
If you have any questions about the Citi AAdvantage MileUp credit card, then you can contact the customer service department.
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114
Reference Link :