www.citi.com/applycitirewardsplus – Citi Rewards Plus Card Apply
Apply for Citi Rewards Plus Card with Invitation Code :
Citi Bank is a US-based financial service company. City Bank was started in 1812, under the name of Bank of New York, and later it became the First National City Bank of New York. They operate in more than 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States. They operate more than 1,494 branches in Mexico, served by its subsidiary Banamex. Headquarters of Citi Bank is located in New York, United States. They mainly serve mortgage, credit card, personal loans, lines of credit, commercial banking, etc.
How to Apply for Citi Rewards Plus Card with Invitation Code :
You can easily apply for the Citi Rewards Plus Card with an invitation code. If you have the invitation code with you, then you just have to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.citi.com/applycitirewardsplus.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the application page.
- Then, on the required fields, simply provide your invitation code and last name.
- After entering all the required details on the required fields, simply select the Apply Now option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to get started by applying now.
Interest Rates and Fees of Citi Rewards Plus Card :
- APR for Purchase: There will be no APR on purchase for the first 15 months. After that APR will be 19.49% to 23.49%, depending on the creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: For the first 15 months from the date of the first transfer, there will be no balance transfer APR. After that, it will be between 13.49% to 23.49% depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR on this card is 25.24% based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee on Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you will either be charged $5 or a minimum of 3% of the amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you have to pay either $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the bill payment on time, then you will be charged up to $40.
Also Read : Green Dot Platinum Credit Card Activation
Benefits of Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card :
There are several benefits that you can access through the Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card:
- After spending $1,500 within the first 3 months of account opening, you can earn 20,000 bonus points. You can redeem your bonus points for $200 in gift cards.
- At the supermarkets and gas stations, you will get 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spending.
- On all other purchases, you will get 1 ThankYou Point for spending $1.
- You can earn the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
- You will get 10% points back when you redeem, up to the first 100,000 points redeemed per year.
How to Activate Citi Rewards Plus, Credit Card :
Before using your Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card, you have to activate it. You can easily activate your card online through their official website. You have to follow these simple instructions below to activate your Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card:
- Click on this link www.citi.com to visit the official website of Citi Bank.
- There, on the homepage of Citi Bank, you will see the login section.
- Under the Sign On section, simply select the Activate a Card option.
- Then, simply provide your activation code on the required field.
- Then, you need to click on the Continue button for the further steps.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Citi Rewards Plus Card.
Registration Guide for Citi Credit Card Account :
You can easily manage your Citi Credit Card online. In order to register your Citi Credit Card account by following these easy steps below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, you will see the login section.
- You have to select the Register for Online Access option to proceed further.
- You can register your account, with a Credit / Debit Card Number or Bank Account Number, or Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number.
- If you have selected the Credit/Debit Card Number, provide the card details.
- After that, simply select the Continue button to proceed with further steps.
Make Payment for Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card Bill :
These are the following methods that you can use to pay your Citi Credit Card bill.
Online Payment Method:
You can use the online payment method to pay off your Citi Credit Card bill. Make sure that you already have registered for online access. Pay your Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card bill through the online method:
- You have to visit the Citi website by clicking on this link www.citi.com.
- Then, on the login section, provide your username and password.
- Then, simply select the Sign-On option to access the Citi Online Account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay off your credit card bill.
Pay by Mail:
Use the mail service to pay your Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card. You can send your payment in form of a cheque or money order. You should know that they don’t accept the payment in form of cash or foreign currency. You just need to send your Citi credit card bill payment to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
But, if you like to make the payment through overnight delivery / express payment, then you have to send your payment to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Contact Info :
If you have any questions about the Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card, then you can contact the customer service department.
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114
Reference Link :