Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online Account Access:
The Kohl’s Charge Credit Cardholders are provided with a safe and secure web portal to register their Kohl’s Charge account for online access. By registering and logging in, you can pay Kohl’s Charge Credit Card bills, view card details, receive e-statements, view transactions, and many more. You can access all these account management activities through the internet at anytime anywhere from a web-enabled computer or mobile device.
Apart from Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online Account Access, you can also apply for a Kohl’s Charge if you do not have it.
How to Register for Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online Account:
If you are a Kohl’s Charge Credit Cardmember and have not registered your Charge account for online access yet, you can do it in a few simple steps. Signing up for a Kohl’s Charge Online Account is free and takes a few minutes to complete. To initiate your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account Online Access registration, you can follow the brief guide listed below.
- Visit My Kohl’s Charge Sign-In Portal at credit.kohls.com.
- Navigate to the ‘Register Now’ area in the middle of the page
- Enter your 12-digit Kohl’s Credit Card Number in the specific field
- Type the Security Phrase provided below in the box
- Click the “Submit” button.
Follow the instructions on your screen to register your Kohl’s Charge. Create your Kohl’s Charge Online Account login details and set up the security questions-answers.
How to Log in My Kohl’s Charge Online Account:
Once the registration is complete, you can manage your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card conveniently online the way you want. To access your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Account online, you can take the following steps:
- Go to the Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online Portal, credit.kohls.com
- Enter the User Name and Password in their fields under the ‘Sign In’ section.
- Click on “Submit” to enter the account.
Note that the email address you provided during the Kohl’s Charge Account registration is not the Username. And also you may need to answer additional verification questions during the signing in process to protect your account security. Once you successfully log in, you can use all the available features and tools of this online service and do a lot of activities such as
- Activate your new Kohl’s Charge card
- Make Online Bill Payment
- View account balance and transaction history
- Request a credit line increase
- Sign up for the paperless statement
- Set alerts and notifications
- Change telephone number, billing address and other info
- Update profile and contact information
- Ask questions through the ‘Message Center’ and many more.
Also Read : How To Apply PenFed Power Cash Rewards Card Online
How to Recover Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online Account Login Info:
My Kohl’s Charge and kohls.com shopping accounts are two separate online accounts. Both have different login credentials. My Kohl’s Charge Credit Card account needs a username that you chose during registration for login. Whereas, your kohls.com account username is your email address associated with the account.
To Retrieve Username
In the event, you forgot your Kohl’s Charge account username you can find it out online. To obtain your Kohl’s Charge Online Account User Name, click the “Forgot User Name” link at the end of the field. Enter your 12-digit Kohl’s Credit Card Number and type the Security Phrase. Click “Next” and answer a few security questions.
To Reset Password
For password resetting, click the “Forgot Password” link from the Kohl’s Charge Login page. Enter the username and the last four digits of your Social Security Number to locate your account. You will receive a temporary password on your email address. Through it sign in on your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online account and create a new password.
If you have locked yourself out of your Kohl’s Charge account, wait for two hours. Then, attempt to log in again as the system will automatically unlock your account then.
How to Apply Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online:
Are you a frequent Kohl’s shopper and do not have a Kohl’s Charge Card? If so, you can apply for one online and gain access to all cardmember benefits throughout the year.
Kohl’s allows both the customers with the personal invitation and without any pre-screened offer to apply for Kohl’s Charge Card. For applying, you must be a legal US resident and reach the age of majority in your state. To initiate the online application of your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card, you can take the following steps provided below.
- You can visit the Kohl’s Credit Card Sign-In portal at credit.kohls.com/eCustService.
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button from the bottom-middle of the page. The link will lead you to the new window of Kohl’s Charge Application.
- Or, directly go to the My Kohl’s Charge Card Application site at apply.kohls.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and enter your Personal Offer Code in its specific field if you received one.
- Click the “SUBMIT CODE” button.
- Those having no such pre-qualified offer code leave the field blank and click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Fill out the application form with the required information i.e. First Name, Middle Initials, Last Name, Suffix, Address, City, State, and Zip Code in their fields.
- Enter your Phone Numbers, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Gross Income, and Email Address.
- Click on the “Continue to Review” button when you finish.
Follow the onscreen instruction to complete the procedure and submit. In most cases, your application for Kohl’s Charge Card will be processed instantly. If you do not receive an immediate response, you will receive the decision via mail within the next 30 days.
How to Pre-Qualify for Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Online:
If you are not sure about your credit eligibility for Kohl’s Charge Credit Card or if you want to apply with a personalized offer code, can submit a pre-qualification application online. It is not the credit card application and does not have any impact on your credit score. To see if you are pre-qualified for a Kohl’s Charge Card, you can
- Visit Kohl’s pre-qual webpage, www.kohls.com/feature/pre-qual/prequal_inquiry
- Enter your first name, last name, street address (no PO box), apt. suite, unit, building, floor number, city, state, zip code, and your email address.
- Input your full Social Security Number to check your credit history with the national credit bureau.
- Enter your Date of Birth and select the checkbox provided below.
- Click the “Submit” button.
The information you provided and that got from your credit report will determine whether you will pre-qualify for a Kohl’s Charge or not. You will get offer reminders in the email address provided through the pre-qualification. If you pre-qualify, you can apply for the Kohl’s Charge Credit Card with your Personal Offer Code.
How to Activate Kohl’s Charge Credit Card:
If you approve for Kohl’s Charge Card, the card will be sent to you in the mail in 7 to 10 business days. After that, you can sign in or register online to activate your card over the web.
You can also complete the activation at the time of your next purchase at Kohl’s or over the phone. To activate your Kohl’s Charge Credit Card, you may need to present your Photo ID and Kohl’s Charge Card
Note that only the primary cardholder or the authorized user can activate the cards online. If you have any old Kohl’s Charge Card it will be deactivated after the new card is activated.
Kohl’s Charge Credit Card Features & Benefits:
Kohl’s Charge Card is a store credit card that offers extra savings on your Kohl’s purchases. The card also provides many other discounts, perks, and offers. Some of them are listed here.
- Receive an extra 15% discounts when the Kohl’s Charge Credit Card arrives in the mail
- Get an additional 35% off first Kohl’s Charge purchases
- Access extra savings throughout the year
- Get a special anniversary offer every year
- Combine Kohl’s Charge discount with Kohl’s Cash and Rewards
- Enroll in Yes2You Rewards program to earn points on qualifying purchase and get more discounts
- Spend $600 using Kohl’s Charge account to become a Most Valued Customer and receive exclusive offers like birthday gift, free shipping events, etc.
- No Annual Fee
- Take benefits of Kohl’s Pay, online account access, hassle-free returns, and more.
Kohl’s Charge Customer Service Number: 855-564-5748
Kohl’s Charge Card Activation Phone Number: 800-954-0244
Mailing Address for General Correspondence:
PO Box 3043
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3043