Few notes related to increasing Citi Credit Card credit limit:
- if you hold a credit card from Citi Bank and you can increase the credit limit
- citi.com is operated by CitiGroup Inc.
- A credit limit (if approved) can help a credit rating/score
- The increase request will not hurt the consumer’s credit score if denied
To process the request to increase their Citi Credit Card credit limit, customers first need to access their Citi Bank credit card online account using their User ID. Once logged in, the customer can place their requests. Please note that if any customer had not logged into their Citi Credit Card online account in the last 18 months, need to go through the lengthy registration process and create a new User ID to continue.
In order to apply for the increase simply visit www.creditlimitincrease.citi.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The increase is NOT guaranteed
- The increase will be effective immediately once the increment is approved to those lucky few
- Any technical questions in regards to the website can be directed to toll-free 1-800-347-4934
- Customer who is approved for the credit limit increase should still need to avoid unnecessary purchases
- Credit limit increase is free of cost and does not affect customer’s credit score APR
Things to keep in mind:
- Please keep it mind that Credit Card debt is not worth anything so keep that in mind while applying for a credit limit increase
- Only apply for credit limit increase if that is truly required and makes sense
- Many credit card company increases their customer’s credit limit automatically (so check it before you apply for increase)
Any questions in regard to Citi Credit Card can be directed to an award-winning customer service Citi team member at 1-800-950-5114. Popular Citi Credit Cards include the double Cash, Simplicity and the Thank You Preferred.