Discover Employee Login
Discover Financial Services was established in 1985 and is a United States-based financial services company. It owns & operates Discover Bank, which offers various services like Checking & Savings accounts, Home Equity Loans, Personal Loans, Student Loans, and Credit Cards.
Discover Financial Services also owns & manages the Discover and Pulse networks, and owns Diners Club International. Discover Cards are the 3rd largest Credit Card brand in the United States, with almost 50 million cardholders. Discover FS is presently headquartered in the Chicago Suburb of RiverWoods, Illinois, United States.
What is Discover MyHR?
myHR Discover online login platform is developed by Discover Financial Services (DFS) for their employees to easily access their work-related accounts through the portal. It’s a dedicated online platform that permits active employees to Log In and manage their admin processes and avail the service advantages.
Discover is an American monetary services company that offers numerous banking services like savings accounts, loans, credit cards, and much more. Presently, the organization employs more than 17,000 employees and manages the administrative process of all the associates through the Discover myHR login portal.
To ease the administrative workload between HR & associates the Discover myHR employee Login portal was created. After Discover employees have accessed their online account, they can easily avail themselves of services like work schedule, application status check, leave & vacation management, paystub statements, organization benefits, and many more.
In this guideline, we will provide step-by-step instructions on logging in to your account, creating a new myHR Discover employee account, and password change processes. Let us get started!!
Guidelines for the Discover Employee Login Account
After your employment at Discover Financial Services, Inc. each employee will be provided with a unique login credential that can be accessed utilizing their credentials. You can also get registered for an online account through the myHR Discover portal if you don’t have an employee account. Using these login credentials, employees can access & manage their online employee services online.
As an employee, if you wish to access employee services & manage your online benefits just Log In to your associate account through the Discover myHR portal. After logging in, you can easily change your Security Info & Password. Follow these simple instructions, to access your Discover myHR Employee Account:
- To LOG IN to your Discovery Employee Account, first of all, go to the Discover myHR online portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link at digital.alight.com/discover.
- Here on the home page, enter your account myHr “User ID” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “LOG ON” you can access your MyHR Discovery Employee Account.
How to Register Discover Employee Login Account
Discover HR or Admin officer would have provided you with your employee Login credentials within the first few days of joining the organization. If you already received your login credentials, then please skip this step & proceed to the Log In guidelines within this article. If you are accessing the Discover myHR online portal for the 1st time, please follow these steps:
- As a 1st time user, if you wish to create an employee account, visit the Discover myHR online Login portal digital.alight.com/discover
- Here under the LOG IN section, tap on the “NEW USER”
- You will be readdressed to the online account registration webpage, here you have to enter the “Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number” (SSN), and “Date of Birth” (DOB – appropriate options from the drop-down MENU).
- Then proceed by tapping on the “CONTINUE” tab below.
- On the next page, put down your “Personal Info” (if it isn’t already updated), “Phone Number”, and “E-mail Address”.
- Provide a new “User Name” and “Password” using which you will access your Discover myHR account.
- And finally, by clicking on the “CONTINUE” tab you can finish the Discover myHR account registration process.
How to Reset Discover Employee Login Account Credentials?
It is essential to make sure that you keep your employee login credentials safe as it is the only way to access your online account. Without your Log In authorizations, you won’t be able to avail the service features that you might require for your work. Furthermore, it is recommended that you don’t share your login IDs with others as it may compromise the safety of your account.
However, if you have lost/forgotten your Discover myHR Log In portal account credentials, please follow these simple guidelines to reset/retrieve your Discover myHR account credentials:
Retrieve Account Credentials
- To retrieve/reset your User ID or Password, move on to the Discover myHR Log In webpage.
- Here on the Log In page, click on the “Forgot User ID or Password”
- On the next webpage, put down your “Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth (DOB) (use the drop-down MENU).
- Now by tapping on the “CONTINUE” tab you can follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve/reset your Discover myHR Log In portal account credentials.
Discover Workday Login
If you want to access your discover workday account follow the steps:
- Go to the Discover Workday Login page.
- Here at the top right side of the page Sign In link click on it.
- Then enter your email address and password. then click on the Sign In button.
Discover Employee Benefits
MyHR Discover platform is mainly created to maintain employee policies, various work-related information payslips, and salaries online and manage their work schedules to lessen the workload. Discover employees can avail all these awesome Discover FS employee benefits & perks by simply connecting to the Discover MyHR Log In platform.
Discover Employee login portal helps employees to gain the following benefits:
- Easy to claim the benefits
- Information Sources
- Online Scheduling System
- Paystub Service
- Secure Database & Communication Line
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off plan
- Short & Long-term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Travel & Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance & Paid Parental Leave
Discover Employee FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is Discover a good employer?
Discover Company placed 92 out of 100 companies in U.S. companies with more than 1,000 employees, which is a good score.
This company has the good employee-employer relationship and the management of the company is helpful.
- What is it like working for Discover?
Discover has a good company culture and fair opportunities. It helps their employee to grow their career.
- How long does it take Discover to verify income?
Usually, it takes 3-5 business day, sometimes it takes a little longer.
Discover Customer Service
For Customer Service – General Inquiries (Mail to)
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943,
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943
Discover FS – Payment Addresses
Payment Addresses are always based on your Current Address. It is recommended to review the address listed on your “Periodic Statement” to ensure your payment is received at the correct location.
Ref: Discover Financial Services
- PO Box 6103, Carol Stream, IL 60197 -6103, USA
- PO Box 45909, San Francisco, CA 94145 -0909, USA
- PO Box 70176, Philadelphia, PA 19176 -0176, USA
- PO Box 71242, Charlotte NC 28272 -1242, USA
Discover Gift Cards (Mail To)
P.O. Box 52145,
Phoenix, AZ 85027 -2145, United States
myHR Service Center (Call): 844 –DFS -myHR (844 -337 -6947) Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time. Call Discover FS Toll-free to speak with a representative during Normal Hours.
Discover Financial Services Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 -DISCOVER (For United States) / 1 -800 -347 -2683 (English / Español) (24 X 7)
Discover Financial Services Customer Care (Call): 1 -224 -888 -7777 (For Outside U.S. – English / Espanol) and TDD services (Call): 1 -800 -347 -7449
Discover FS Customer Service (Call): By Calling (Country Code) + 1 -801 -902 -3100 (while Traveling Outside of the U.S.). This number is also displayed on the back of your Discover Card.
Discover myHR Log In Portal Link: digital.alight.com/discover
Discover Financial Services Official Website: www.discover.com/company