MyHR KP Login at hrconnect.kp.org
MyHR KP Login
Kaiser Permanente (KP), popularly branded as “Kaiser”, is a United States-based leading healthcare service provider. It was established in July 1945 by industrialist Mr. Henry J. Kaiser and physician Mr. Sidney Garfield and is headquartered in Oakland, California, United States.
Presently, Kaiser Permanente is listed among the largest organization for offering non-profit healthcare plans in the United States and is operating in over 727 locations in 8 states and serving around 12.5 million members. In the United States, anyone can easily search online with just a few clicks – Medicine Information, Doctors, Locations, etc.
Individuals can simply become a “Kaiser” member and buy a health coverage plan online like Individual plans, Family plans, Plans for Employers, Charitable Health Coverage plans, & Medicare plans, etc. Kaiser Permanente (KP) health plan premiums can be easily paid online.
What is MyHR KP Connect?
Kaiser Permanente is a non-profit healthcare plans provider in the United States, with more than over 12 million members. Currently, the organization operates almost 39 hospitals & over 700 medical offices and employs more than 3,00,000 medical service personnel, including more than 87,000 physicians & nurses. Managing such a huge employee base is not easy, so to administer them smoothly Kaiser Permanente has developed the HR Connect online portal.
MyHR KP Connect, also well-known as “Kaiser Permanente – HR” is a web-based portal developed by the organization for its employees to implement an effective, well-organized, and transparent Human Resource (HR) Management System. This online platform provides all the functionalities & services that a modern HRMS system must have.
Employees of Kaiser can easily access the new MyHR KP Connect online portal and can avail all the services & facilities by logging in to the online platform like Employee Schedules, Pay Stubs, Personal Information, Student Financial Aid Program, Document & Leave Submission, etc.
In this article, we will provide all step-by-step information that you might need along with LOG IN guidelines to access your Kaiser Permanente Employee Account.
MyHR KP(Kaiser Permanente) Login Guidelines Online
The MyHR KP Connect Log In online portal aims to bridge the gap between Employees and the HR Management department by making the work processes smoother & stress-free to manage. Using this portal, an employee can access their benefits and resource tools.
Kaiser Permanente Employees are required to have their associate Login account to access company services like Employee Discounts, Pay Information, Benefits Enrollment, Student Financial Aid Program, Document Submission, Leave Submission and Tracking, HR Contact, and many more.
To navigate through the Kaiser Permanente MyHR Connect portal and access all the services simply by logging in to your account using the Kaiser Permanente (KP) account credentials. Please follow the steps here:
Log In Requirements
Employees of Kaiser Permanente must hold a “National User Identification Number” (NUID), and “Password” to access the My HR KP Login Connect portal.
Log In Process
- First of all, you have to visit the MyHR KP Official website.
- You can also tap on the direct link at hrconnect.kp.org.
- KP Employees will get landed on the “Welcome HR Connect” page on the Computer display. Here, you will have to choose your working “Location” and “Group”.
- Now once the Location and the Group are selected, the web page will redirect to the Kaiser Permanente “WELCOME”
- As a KP Employee, you will need to click on the “SIGN ON” link on the home page. The web portal shall redirect you to the KP Employee login page.
- Then on the MyHR KP Log In page, the employee should enter the “National User Identification Number” (NUID), and “Password”.
- And lastly, by hitting on the “Sign-On” link below, you will be redirected to the MyHR Kaiser Permanente (KP) Log In employee’s dashboard page.
How to Reset MyHR KP Employee Log In Portal Account Credentials?
It’s essential, that you don’t forget your Kaiser Permanente (KP) MyHR Employee Log In Portal Account Credentials. Without your correct account Log In credentials, you can’t access & utilize the service tools that are available to you. If you have forgotten or lost your account credentials and wish to retrieve or reset your account credentials, go with the below steps:
- To retrieve your Kaiser Permanente (KP) NUID information, visit the Kaiser Permanente HR Connect portal first.
- Tap on the “Sign-On” option, on the home page.
- Here just under the “National User ID” field, click on the “Forgot NUID”
- On the next page, enter your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth (DOB) details.
- And by tapping on the “Continue” tab you can follow the on-screen guidelines to retrieve your Kaiser Permanente (KP) account NUID / User Name.
- If you wish to reset your account password, go to the Kaiser Permanente MyHR Connect official portal.
- Tap on the “Sign-On”
- Under the “National User ID” field, press the “Forgot Password”
- Enter your KP MyHr “NUID” and “Date of Birth” (DOB).
- And after clicking on the “Continue” tab, you will receive an E-mail with prompts in your inbox and follow the guidelines that will help you reset your account password.
My KP Login Process Online
- Go to healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/consumer-sign-on page.
- Then Enter your User ID and Password.
- After that click on the Sign in button.
Kaiser Permanente MyHR Benefits
Security & Data Management has been the most challenging task for a large organization like Kaiser Permanente and a proper Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is needed to efficiently manage all the employee’s data and associated information.
Kaiser Permanente (KP) has acknowledged this challenge and has developed the KP MyHR Connect portal which is a well-efficient HRMS portal where data processing can be done quickly & quite efficiently online as compared to older paperwork systems. Some of the benefits are:
- All employees’ information is readily available online & can be used when required.
- All KP employee-specific services have been connected to the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) portal to make it a one-stop solution for all employee needs.
- The MyHR KP portal helps in reducing the paperwork & directly helps in saving the environment.
- Using this HRMS portal employees can easily access their payroll management very easily, along with MIS reports, all important documents, and data.
Kaiser Permanente FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can I use my Kaiser insurance anywhere in California?
Yes you can use Kaiser permanent insurance service areas include all or parts of California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaiim, Maryland,
Oregon, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C etc.
- Who owns Kaiser Permanente?
Kaiser Permanente is a privately held, non-profit organization. Kaiser Permanente is organized by three(3) business segments
that are linked by each other they are Kaiser Foundation Health Plans, Inc, Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, and Permanente Medical Groups.
Kaiser Permanente Contact Detail
Kaiser Permanente (Headquarters Address)
1950 Franklin St,
Oakland, CA 94612, United States
Phone Number: + 1 -510 -987 -1000
Kaiser Permanente (Hospital Facility)
Oakland, CA 94611, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 510 -752 -1000
Kaiser Permanente HR Connect Support Helpdesk (Call): 1 -800 -464 -4000 (Call Timings are Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm) (For USA)
KP HR Connect Support Helpdesk (Call): 1 -800 -788 -0616 (For Espanol)
KP HR Connect TTY Support (Dial): 711
For KP Medicare Member Services (Call): 1 -800 -443 -0815 (Call Timings are 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Kaiser Permanente MyHR Connect Log In Link: hrconnect.kp.org
Kaiser Permanente Official Website: healthy.kaiserpermanente.org