www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard – EDD Bank of America Card Login Process
EDD Bank of America Card Login
EDD Bank of America Card Login is an account management portal developed by the Bank of America for its card holders. If you hold an active EDD account at the BOFA then you can sign into your account for online access anytime and anywhere. The online portal allows the card members to take control over their finances from the comfort of their home.
EDD Card or the Employment Development Department Debit Card is issued to individuals who are seeking employment opportunities. The card is the best way to get unemployment benefits, paid family leave benefits and disability benefits. If you have the card here you can find a complete guide to the account management procedure:
What is the Bank of America EDD Card
We have already introduced the EDD Card in the above paragraph. If you are still unaware of the card then here is detailed information. The Bank of America EDD Card is a prepaid debit card to receive unemployment, paid family leave, and disability benefits.
The card has plenty of benefits besides offering a 24×7 online account management. Once logged in the cardholder can view past transaction history, keep a track on the transaction, make a payment, transfer funds and more.
Benefits of the Bank of America EDD Card
- The Bank of America EDD Card allows you to avoid fees.
- You can make use of the EDD Card Mobile App which brings banking to your fingertips.
- You can get instant access to your benefits.
- Making purchases at grocery and convenience stores you can get cash backs.
- The cardholder can transfer funds to their personal deposit account.
- The card can be used for cash withdrawal at any location in the United States.
What do I need to Log in
To sign in to your EDD Card account online you need to have a few things ready to go. Here are the things required for account login:
Internet– You must ensure that you have a working internet connection to sign in to your EDD account.
Electronic Device– You can sign in through a web browser or use the BOFA EDD mobile app.
Private Device– The user needs to use a private device to sign in to the Bank of America EDD account.
Active Account– The cardholder must have enrolled for online account access.
How to Log into EDD Bank of America Card
- To sign in the user is required to open the homepage of the EDD Card. www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- At the website opens it is labeled ‘EDD Debit Card’.
- Enter the username in the login widget at the top right corner of the website.
- Next click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Provide a password on the next page and you can access the account.
- In case you are not able to remember your username open the login homepage.
- Next locate the ‘Forgot Username?’ link which is just below the login widget.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click ‘Submit’.
- Now a new username will be sent to you via email.
How to Activate EDD Debit Card
If you have just received the Bank of America EDD Card you can activate it following the steps below:
- To get started with the activation one should open the EDD Card homepage.
- At the top of the screen there is the ‘Activate my Card’ button.
- Click on it and a new page labelled ‘Activate My Card’ opens.
- Enter the card number in the blank space there and click ‘Continue’.
- After that, you can enter the other required information for activation.
Well, we think we have offered detailed information on the Bank of America EDD Card. You can have a nice time managing your account over the web.