How to Log In for the Kaptest Nursing Portal:
Kaplan is a part of the Century Group of organizations. It is listed among the leading & popular educational service providers in the United States. The organization’s student portal is known as Kaptest.Com. Kaplan presently has their locations in 13 U.S. States including New York & Florida. Several students who enrolled in the Kaplan Nursing Log In, or may already have Kaptest.Com Log In LPN credentials or want to become a licensed practical nurse (LPN) in the US.
Students can access this website if they are looking to start a career and seeking to enhance their education in the nursing field and /or acquire certification in the specific field. Most of the students believe that the best way to learn at Kaplan Nursing Student login is through an online nursing program.
To complete a nursing program, Kaplan Online learning always permits students the flexibility and convenience that is required. Students can utilize KAPLAN Nursing Log In to continue their work on studies at any time of the day or night. The organization offers coursework that can be easily finished on weekends, and students do not require disrupting their lifestyle to attend their classes. Moreover, students can easily take the full-length Nursing Course on the website without quitting their jobs or get a babysitter Kaplan MCAT Log In.
How to Log In for the Kaptest Nursing Portal:
The Kaplan Log In webpage is a useful resource for those students who are looking to Sign Up or Log In to their account. The Sign In process is quite straightforward & easy, with all the required information provided on the website. Additionally, there are many useful links to several resources that can help you learn more about this organization’s educational services.
To Log In for the Kaptest Nursing Portal, follow through these below stated steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official Kaplan Nursing Log In webpage.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the link given www.kaptest.com
- Now the new tab is open on your homepage, here tap on the “LOG IN” button above,or directly go to the www.kaptest.com/login page.
- Then on the next page you have to put down your student’s “E-mail Address” and “Password” in the dedicated box.
- The next thing is to tap on the “LOG IN” button below and visit the Kaplan Nursing Student Portal.
How to Reset your Username Or Password for the Kaptest.Com:
The Nursing Online Program provided at Kaplan’s official website is taught by the nation’s finest nursing educators. Furthermore, Kaplan jointly operates along with present industry leaders to ensure that their online programs are up-to-date & provide the latest information and research all about health & nursing services industry. Each of the nursing courses are offered through Kaplan’s accredited nursing programs & nursing schools located throughout the country.
To Reset your Username Or Password for the Kaptest.Com, go with the underneath guidelines provided:
To Reset Your Username:
- On the login webpage, press on the “Profile” link on the top menu bar.
- Then click on the “Edit” link just next to “My Log In”.
- Again tap on the “Edit” button, next to “E-mail”.
- And here you are required to update your “E-mail Address” to Reset your Username.
- Now by tapping on the “Update E-mail” tab, you will need to follow the on-screen process to finish the process.
To Reset Your Password:
- Primarily, go to the official Log In webpage of Kaplan.
- Tap on the “Forgot your Password” button, just below the Log In tab.
- Then on the next page, put down your registered “E-mail Address” and Kaplan will send guidelines on your E-mail Inbox, on how to “Reset your Password”
- Moreover, your password can also be updated within your account from the “My Log In”section of the Profile.
Also Read: MyLowesLife Login at www.myloweslife.com
How to Pay an Online Balance due for the Kaptest.com:
To Pay an Online Balance due for the Kaptest.com website, follow these below steps if you would like to make a payment:
- After, Logging in to your Kaptest.Com online account.
- You need to tap on the “See Details”link, under your “Course Name”.
- Now by tapping on the “Make A Payment”
- You are required to carefully put down the “Amount” you want to pay, and then choose the Credit Card you want to utilize (New or Saved).
- Then press the “Submit” button below, and after you hit the “Confirm” tab, please allow a minimum of 24 to 48 business hours for your payment to be processed.
How to Set Up Multiple Payments for the Kaptest.Com:
If you wish to pay online, you will be required to set up one payment at a time & before you can set up the next one wait for each payment to process. It takes a minimum of 24 to 48 hours to process for one payment.
You do not have to worry about your balance due if you schedule your payments. Installment billing payments can be withdrawn automatically and can be pre-scheduled. If you wish to enroll in installment billing or make any changes to your installment billing schedule, you may easily do so by calling Kaplan Customer Services. For your own digital security reasons, Kaplan is unable to verify your payment details over any kind of Chat or E-mail.
Can You Pay Through Check or Money Order in the United States for the Kaptest.Com Account:
Kaplan only accepts your money order or check if it’s sent through the verified U.S. Postal Service (USPS) unless you are utilizing an overnight courier service to the alternate address (in which case Fed-Ex, UPS, etc. may be utilized).
It is processed within 1 (one) business day, after your check or money order is received. The payment may take a longer period to be reflected in your account as the check payments depend on several other factors (including speed of check processing at your banking institution and mail delivery).
Simply follow the steps outlined for Live Online & on Demand /Self-Paced courses, to make payments with checks through the mail or money order:
- Make the check-in the name of “Kaplan”.
- You should write in black or blue ink only, along with today’s date mentioned.
- Please make it confirm that the dollar amount matches with the amount written on the check, & also with the amount of the payment due.
- You are required to write carefully in the “Memo Section” of the check your first name, last name, and along with the class code in the check’s memo section.
- Put down your “Signature” carefully on the check.
- Locate the form with the preferred delivery method and remember to put down the mailing address for your program.
- Lastly, make sure to carefully include the completed form along with the money order or check.
Please Note: Kaplan does not accept checks or money orders over the phone. You will need to make sure that your check is not post-dated. Kaplan processes the check after receiving it and is unable to hold on to it for a future date.
Kaplan University Corporate Office Headquarters (Address):
18618 Crestwood Drive Hagerstown,
Kaplan Incorporation Headquarters (Address):
6301 Kaplan University Avenue, Fort Lauderdale,
Kaplan Students Service (Call): 1 -800 -527 -8378 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 9 pm ET) (To Talk with Enrollment Advisor, for Admission & Licensure Programs)
International Students Phone (Call): 1 -212 -997 -5883 (Outside U.S. & Canada)
Kaplan Nursing Integrated Testing (NIT) (Call): 1 -877 -572 -8457 (Operational Hours: Monday to Thursday 9 am to 10 pm ET, Friday 9 am to 9 pm ET)
Kaplan Nursing Integrated Testing (NIT) (Call): 213 -452 -5700 (Outside United States & Canada)
Kaplan Bar Review (Call): 1 -800 -523 -0777
Kaplan Students Service (E-mail): email@example.com
Kaplan University Corporate Office Headquarters (Call): 1 -301 -766 -3600
Kaplan Incorporation Headquarters (Call): 954 -515 -3993
Student Educational Portal: www.kaptest.com
Official Website: kaplan.com