How to Activate a Bank of America Credit Card:
Bank of America popularly abbreviated as “BOA” is generally the marketing name for the worldwide traditional banking and many global markets business of Bank of America Corporation. In the year 1998 Bank of America was founded in San Francisco and was originated through the Nations Bank’s takeover of Bank of America.
The organization has its main administrative headquarter is presently located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The bank also operates from its few administrative offices in Hong Kong, Toronto, New York (NY) City, Dallas, & London.
Nowadays, the BOA is ranked as the 2nd largest financial establishment within the United States, just after J.P. Morgan Chase, & ranked as the 8th largest bank globally. The Bank of America (BOA) stands among the massive 4 (four) financial associations within the United States and benefits approx 10.73% of the total American Bank financial deposits. The financial services of the bank rotate primarily around personal & business banking, wealth management, & financial investments.
A Guideline for – How to Activate a Bank of America Credit Card:
If you want to activate your Bank of America (BOA) Credit Card, all you required is online access or to call a Bank of America Customer Support Executive. It does not matter which activation option you select, the process won’t take more than a few minutes & you will be able to utilize your BOA Credit Card immediately upon activation.
Activate Bank of America Credit Card Online:
To utilize this option properly, first, you should be enrolled in Online Banking. If you have not, then you can easily Enroll utilizing your Social Security Number or Tax ID Number, and the last 6-Digits of your BOA Credit Card or Bank Account Number. After your Sign Up process, follow the below steps to activate your card:
- Firstly, visit the Bank of America official website & Log In to your Online Account.
- You can also directly click on the link given at www.bankofamerica.com.
- Then you need to verify your Identity & provide your BOA Credit Card details.
- And your BOA Credit Card is now activated & is ready to use.
Activate Bank of America Credit Card through Phone:
In case if you prefer to Activate over the Phone then just contact me by calling a Bank of America Representative to assist you:
- Primarily, Call 800 -276 -9939 or 800 -732 -9194.
- Now by carefully the telephonic prompts, enter your full Account Number & other details as required.
- And follow the telephonic prompts to finish.
Activate Bank of America Credit Card through Mobile Application:
Alternatively, you have the option to use the BOA Mobile Application to activate your card.
- Primarily, download the BOA Mobile Application for iOS or Android on your phone.
- Get Login with your credentials into your banking account.
- Now just search your new BOA Credit Card under the Accounts Section & simply Activate the same.
- After your BOA Credit Card is successfully activated, you will be easily able to make purchases with it right away.
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In for the Bank of America Credit Card:
To get login or Sign In for the Bank of America Credit Card, you need to follow the guidelines stated below:
- Firstly, move on to the main official website of Bank of America (BOA).
- On the main landing page enter your “Online ID” and “Pass Code” on the designated field.
- Lastly, tap on the “SIGN IN” bar below to get easy access to your account.
A Guideline for – How to get Enroll or Register for the Bank of America (BOA) Credit Card:
In order to get Enroll or Register for the Bank of America (BOA), Credit Card, just go through the guidelines below:
- On the authoritative website of Bank of America (BOA).
- Find & tap on the “Enroll” option just below the SIGN IN bar tab.
- Now on a newly referred webpage, under the “Enroll in Online & Mobile Banking” heading, put down your “Card or Account Number” (Last 6 (six) Digits) and your “Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification (ID) Number (TIN)”, on the webpage’s dedicated blank field.
- Finally, by tapping on the “CONTINUE” bar below, you are required to follow the on-screen prompted instructions to get Enrolled or Registered.
Also Read: Manage your Discover Credit Card
How can you find out the Status of BOA Credit Card Application:
You can easily check the status of your card application online on the Bank of America website, or you can also check by calling BOA Customer Care Helpline at 866 -422 -8089.
Various Credit Cards Offered by the Bank of America (BOA):
There are several Credit Cards offered by Bank of America (BOA). Those are:
- Cash Back Credit Card
- Travel & Airlines Rewards Card
- Lower Interest Rate Cards
- Points Rewards Cards
- Cards to Build or Rebuild Credit
- Cards for Students
BOA Contact Details:
Bank of America Corporate Centre
100 North Tryon Street,
Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) 28255
For Credit Card Payments (Mail to):
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886 -5019
For Application Status Inquiries (Mail to):
Bank of America
PO Box 2493
Norfolk, VA 23501 -2493
For Express Overnight Service Payment Services (Mail to):
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713 -6000
For Credit Card Billing Inquiries (Mail to):
Bank of America
PO Box 982234
El Paso, TX 79998 -2234
To Ask Questions About Card Types (Mail to):
Bank of America
PO Box 53132
Phoenix, AZ 85027 -3132
BOA Phone Numbers:
Credit Card Customer Service Helpline (Including Lost Or Stolen Card) (Call): 800 -732 -9194 (24 X 7) & 1 -757 -677 -4701 (International Phone Call Roaming charges may be applied) (24 X 7)
Credit Card Activation (Call): 800 -276 -9939 & 800 -732 -9194 (24 X 7)
Bank of America Relay Services (Dial): 711
Credit Card Billing Inquiries (Call): 866 -266 -0212