How to Activate My Indigo Credit Card:
The lifestyle of 21st-century people is being fast-paced & creative, and nowadays the credit cards are one of the important tools in our contemporary world, along with the advancement in economics & technology.
Several financial institutions & banks out there are providing credit & debit cards. But in this unstable economic environment, the credit card allocation and its proper utilization required such important experience that can be only fulfilled by trustworthy players in the market.
The Indigo Credit Card is listed among such key players in the Credit Card business market. As the market is already over-saturated with Credit & Debit cards, Indigo Cards are a dynamic stakeholder and new, that has a unique vision for their customers. Indigo Credit Cards are among those players with an innovative & comprehensive vision, who can survive the tide and turbulence of economic mishaps.
My Indigo Credit Card provides you the access to a user-friendly, secure, & protected Indigo Jewelry Master Card House website at www.myindigocard.com and Enroll, Log In, and Activate, your account securely.
Step By Step Guide for the My Indigo Credit Card Log In Process:
After the proper Activation process of your My Indigo Credit Card, you are required to log into your online Indigo Credit Card Account, to view your transaction history and personal information. To get Logged into your online account is pretty very simple & quick to perform without much effort.
Please follow and look through the My Indigo Credit Card login procedure given below:
- Firstly, visit the online official website of My Indigo Credit Card at www.myindigocard.com
- Now, on the landing webpage carefully put down your My Indigo Card “User Name” and “Password” that you have created during the registration process.
- Then properly verify your login credentials, and tap on the “LOG IN” tab below to access your account.
- Please remember that if you have failed to put on the proper login credentials within the dedicated fields 3 (three) times, then your online account will be locked for 15 (fifteen) minutes.
Activating My Indigo Credit Card Online:
Indigo Credit Card permits you to take pleasure in the advantages such as opening & handling the Indigo Card, managing your statement obligations & receiving the monthly e-statements, and tracking your transactions (24 X 7), etc.
Genesis Financial Services (FS) Incorporation owns the registered trademark of “Indigo”. And the Indigo Platinum Master Card is approved & issued by the Celtic Bank, which is a Utah Chartered Industrial Bank, registered member of FDIC, United States, and the Indigo Credit Card is marketed & served by Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation.
To Activate your My Indigo Credit Card, follow through these underneath necessary steps:
- Move on to the official web platform of My Indigo Credit Card.
- You can also directly tap on the official site at www.myindigocard.com.
- Now, Log In using your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Then you will have to create the “Pin Code” of your Indigo Credit Card.
- Afterward, please tap on the “Activation” tab to finish this procedure.
Activating My Indigo Credit Card via Mobile:
If you are unaware of Activating your My Indigo credit Card through the website then don’t worry! Alternatively, you can activate your My Indigo Card utilizing your mobile. Just follow the understated necessary guidelines to make it possible:
- To Activate your My Indigo Credit Card, primarily, you will need to Dial the mentioned My Indigo MasterCard Customer Service Number at 1 -866 -946 -9545 from your phone.
- Then you have to press the (#)sign to connect & communicate directly with your Customer Service Center Representative.
- Here you will be asked to provide some Card Information to the authorized Representative.
- And after proper verification, your Indigo Credit Card will be activated and you will receive an activation notification soon.
Also Read: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Application
Guidelines To get Register for www.MyIndigoCard.com:
My Indigo Platinum Credit Card is meant for individuals with a sub-prime credit card and it is approved & issued by Celtic Bank. This card is generally utilized by people to build a pretty basic credit score and offers a standard Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Credit limit without any rewards. My Indigo Platinum Credit Card web portal is very simple to access for its user-friendly, safe, and secure nature.
To start the My Indigo Credit Card Registration process, you require read the below guided simple steps:
- First of all, get into the landing of the My Indigo Credit Card official portal.
- Here you will easily find the “Register” link, just below the login tab, to click on.
- Now referred on the next page you will have to submit your My Indigo Card “Account Number”, “Date of Birth” (DOB), and your “Social Security Number” (SSN), etc.
- Then after submitting properly the above data, tap on the “NEXT”, and follow through the on-screen instructions to finish the registration procedure of your Indigo Credit Card.
Can you increase your My Indigo Credit Card’s credit limit:
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to increase the Credit limit of an Indigo Credit Card. You will be assigned a particular credit limit on approval, which cannot be increased.
How to Report if your Indigo Platinum Master Card is Lost or Stolen:
In any circumstances, if your Indigo Platinum Master Card is Lost or Stolen, you should immediately contact the Indigo Card Lost Reporting at (1 -888 -260 -4532) right away. In certain cases, you may not be held responsible for those charges if your Indigo Credit Card is Lost, Stolen, and utilized without your permission.
How you can make payment of an Indigo Credit Card:
There are several ways to make payment for your Indigo Credit Card, some of them are briefly discussed below:
Primarily, you will need to “Sign In” to your online Indigo Credit Card Account & simply navigate to the “Bill Pay” tab. Now just put down your “Routing” and “Account Numbers” for your current Bank Account and choose the proper “Amount” you wish to make payment and the “Date” your payment is to be made.
Remember to submit your monthly bill payment by 5 pm, Pacific Time to make sure it’s credited by the same day. But anyhow if your payment is made after 5 pm, then it will be credited on the next calendar date.
You can also easily make your monthly bill payment utilizing the phone, by simply calling Indigo Credit Card Customer Care Service at (866) -946 -9545. Here before you are connected to an authorized Indigo Representative, you will be asked to enter your “Indigo Account Number” and follow through with the procedure.
Alternatively, you can also make your My Indigo Credit Card monthly bill payment through the mail. Here you will be needed to make sure to carefully add your “Account Number”, “Name”, “Phone Number”, on the backside of your Check or Money Order & then simply send the check to the address provided below:
Genesis FS Card Services,
PO Box – 23039
Columbus, GA 31902 -3039
Make Payment through MoneyGram Method:
Similarly, if you wish to make the payment of your My Indigo Credit Card Bill, through the Money Gram method, then you will be needed simply to make a visit at the nearest Money Gram location or find one on the MoneyGram’s official website and then you can utilize the “Genesis FS Card Service” as the company name & then put on (4911) in the “Received Code” Section, to make your payment.
Please Note: In any circumstances, if you find any kind of difficulties in logging in to your My Indigo Credit Card Account or Paying your Monthly Bill, you can simply contact the Indigo’s Customer Care Service at (866) -946 -9545. An authorized Customer Service Agent will be available to help you to navigate through the web portal and online bill payment services.
You have to make sure your Indigo Credit Card payment always gets credited by your dedicated due date of each month. Please permit at least 7 (seven) business days for your payment to show in your account, if you are mailing in your payment.
The Indigo Credit Card needs only a minimum monthly payment of 1% of your balance or $25, whichever is the highest. My Indigo Credit Card charges a fee of $40 for Late Payments and you are subjected to a Penalty Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 29.9%. Your Credit Score can be damaged by Late or Missed Payments, and you won’t wish to make your credit situation worse, since the Indigo Credit Card is intended for individuals with bad credit.
Indigo Credit Card Correspondence Address:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box – 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076 -4477
My Indigo Credit Card Phone Numbers:
Customer Care Service (Call): 97076 -4477 / 1 -866 -946 -9545 (Toll-free) (Call Timings are 6 am to 6 pm, Pacific Time)
Report for Lost /Stolen Indigo Credit Card (Call): 1 -888 -260 -4532
For Fax (Dial): 503 -268 -4711 / (888) -325 -4717
Indigo Log In Web Portal: www.myindigocard.com
Indigo Official Website: www.indigocard.com