Access to Home Depot ESS Online Account
Home Depot has developed the Home Depot Associate website to allow their employees to view and update the information time details, work schedule, attendance, benefits, tax information, pay stubs, events, ESS, workforce tools, and much more.
The Home Depot is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States of America, that supplies tools, construction products, instruments, and services. This company was established by Bernard Marcus, Ron Brill Pat Farrah, Arthur Blank, Kenneth Langone, in 1978. They have around 2,300 stores across the US, Mexico, and Canada with approximately 500,000 employees.
To manage their employees, Home Depot has developed the myTHDHR portal, where all Home Depot employees can log in to check available information or to communicate with the company’s administration directly.
Benefits You Can Access through Home Depot Employee Self Service Portal:
These are the following details that you will get by login to your Home Depot Employee Self Service portal:
- You can check and distribute tax statements and other important payments.
- Check your task layout data
- You can change your tax withholdings
- You can update your email address
- They also provide dental protection is accessible to get the dental payments
- Vision protection covers the costs identified with eye frames, lenses, assessments, and contacts.
How to Access the Home Depot Employees Self Service Portal:
It is quite easy to access your Home Depot Employee Self-Service portal. To access your employee portal, follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html.
- There, towards the bottom of the page, click on the Current Associates, Click here to the Login option.
- You have to provide your User ID and Password on the given spaces.
- After that, you just need to click on the Login button to access the Home Depot current employee portal.
For Former Employee:
- You have to click on this link www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html
- Then, scroll down the page and click on the Former Associates and Associates on LOA, Click Here to Login.
- There, you have to provide your last name, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number and enter the security code.
- After entering all the required details on the given spaces, select the Continue to Security Validation option.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to access your former employee portal.
Also Read: Login to your Michaels Benefits Account
If you have any queries about the Home Depot employee self-service portal, you can contact the customer service portal:
Call At: 1-866 myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347)
Email At: myTHDHR@homedepot.com
(HRSC) Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm (EST)
(TAC) Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)