My Lincoln Portal gives the Lincoln Financial Group customers a convenient and easy-to-use login system to access their insurance and coverage information at any time anywhere. With the My Lincoln Portal Online Account Login, the registered client can submit their claims or leave requests, check the claim status, upload documents, get forms, update information, etc.
Lincoln National Corporation traded as Lincoln Financial Group is a marketing leading insurance and asset management company in the United States. LNC was established in 1905 as the Lincoln National Life Insurance Company by Perry Randall. Currently, Lincoln’s business line includes four core divisions i.e. group protection, annuities, insurance, and retirement plan.
My Lincoln Portal Login Guide:
My Lincoln Portal is available for eligible Lincoln National Corporation customers for 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any device connected to the internet. For logging in to My Lincoln Account, you may use this short guide with the required My Account information at ready to access.
- Visit the My Lincoln Portal website at www.mylincolnportal.com
- Enter your Lincoln Portal Account-related username and password in their respective fields located in the middle of the page.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to enter your Lincoln Portal Online Account.
You may go through a phone verification technology if you are enrolled in two-factor authentication for verifying your identity to log in.
Register your My Lincoln Portal Account:
If you do not have an account with My Lincoln Portal, you can register for an online account to log in. This one-time registration needs to be done only for the first time. It is a very easy and simple process that you can start by validating your company code.
So, before beginning your My Lincoln Portal Account Registration, have your Company Code handy. If you do not know the number, ask the HR or benefits representative of your company. Then, open a web browser to take these steps.
- Access My Lincoln Portal, www.mylincolnportal.com
- Click on the “Register for an account” link next to ‘New user?’, the middle option at the bottom of the login box in the middle of the page.
- Enter your Company Code in its field
- Click the “VALIDATE” button to enter the step.
- Upon the successful validation, provide some of the information you will be asked for.
Once you complete all the registration steps, you will get a username and password for your My Lincoln Portal Online Account.
Century 21 Login at www.21online.com Step by Step Guide
eWorkplace Fidelity Employee Login
How to Recover My Lincoln Online Account Login:
The existing Lincoln customers already registered with My Lincoln Portal can recover their login credentials when they need them. For the recovery procedure, you have to
- First, visit the My Lincoln Portal at www.mylincolnportal.com
- Click on the “Forgot username or password?” link under the ‘Login’ button.
- Choose an option between “Forgot Username” and “Forgot Password” based on your need.
- Enter the Email Address for your My Lincoln Portal Account in its field to retrieve the username.
- For password resetting, provide your My Lincoln Portal Username in the field.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box to cut down the spam
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to proceed.
In the next steps, you may require to answer the security questions set up for your My Lincoln Portal Account
My Lincoln Portal will send you an email with a link to reset your password or their My Lincoln Portal Account username to their registered email address. The password reset link will be valid for 20 minutes. So, make sure you use that link and reset your password before that time.
Lincoln Financial Phone Number:
My Lincoln Portal Account Login & Registration Technical Assistance Number: 1-800-431-2958
Email Address: mylincolnportalˍhelp@lfg.com