My Case Online Account Login:
MyCase, law practice management software for attorneys and firms, allows its client to log in to their user account online and get all the important case details in a single organized location. Keeping everything in one central place helps you to manage your time so that you can focus more on your law practice. And with My Case Client Portal, you will improve the efficiency and grow the revenue of your firm with 24/7 access from anywhere in the world through the web.
How to Log In My Case Account Online:
My Case Online Account Login is available to access at any time in the office, court, and anywhere in between. If you are an attorney or a firm representative and a My Case client registered with MyCase Legal Practice Management Software, you can log into it in the following way.
- Visit the official My Case website at www.mycase.com
- Click on the “Login” link at the top right of the home page to enter the MyCase Login page
- Or, directly go to www.mycase.com/login
- Type your registered Email Address and Password in their respective fields located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Hit the orange “Login” button to enter into your My Case Account Online.
Now you can share files and documents, use calendar, view deadlines, make or collect payments, check invoices, complete tasks, keep critical case details organized, and more. It also helps you to streamline the standardized process to be productive no matter where you are.
How to Reset My Case Account Login Password Online:
The existing My Case clients, who have trouble logging in to their Online Account due to the password, can reset it and regain access to all of its features and services. To initiate the process, all you need to do is to
- Visit the My Case Login page at www.mycase.com/login
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link found just below the ‘Login’ button in the left.
- Enter your My Case login email address in the blank field on the next page.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button.
Upon submission, you will be delivered a message with a link to reset your My Case Online Account password in your login email address. Open the email and use the link following the instruction and create a new My Case Account Login password as per recommendation.
Once the password is reset, return to log into your My Case Online Account and get full access to all your case details.
How to Set Up a My Case Online Account Login:
My Case is one of the top-rated law practice management software. It provides almost everything a firm needs in a single solution. If you are an attorney or running a law firm and not a My Case customer, you can sign-up for a free 10-day trial by registering a My Case account online. No credit card is required for the My Case free trial. To get started, you have to
- Visit www.mycase.com and click the “Start Free Trial” button from the corner or in the left bottom of your screen.
- If you are on the My Case Login page at www.mycase.com/login, click the “Test it out” link next to ‘Don’t have an account under the login area.
- A pop-up box titled ‘Try MyCase FREE” will appear on your screen.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and firm name in their fields.
- Click on the “Start Free Trial” button to join My Case and follow the prompts to create your online profile.
Also Read : JCI Employee Login
My Case Management Software Features & Benefits:
My Case is a cloud-based solution and everything is needed to manage a law firm. Partnered with more than 45 bar associations, My Case offers thousands f legal professionals to streamline their law practice. From client intake to billing, My Case provides the users with an exceptional customer experience. Here are some of My Case’s key features.
- Increase caseload and keep them on track by calendaring, streamlined process, centralized document storage, and status reports.
- Intake, track, convert and manage more prospective clients into the law firm business
- Simplified billing cycle to save time with tracking time, collecting payment, and invoicing
- Flexible and legal payment collection to get paid faster on time effortlessly
- My Case Client Portal Online Account Access with integrated document and calendar sharing, messaging, etc.
- Keep everything under lock and key with bank-grade security so that your sensitive data can never been compromised
- Integrate My Case seamlessly with your essential business tools and favorite app to get more work done
- Live customer support, training, and more at no additional cost to help your firm succeed.
My Case General Customer Service Phone Number: (800) 571-8062
9201 Spectrum Center Blvd., Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92123
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org