leplb0330.upoint.alight.com/web/starbucks/login – Access to Starbucks Employee Benefits Account
Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account Access:
Starbucks, the world’s largest coffee house chain, offers world-class benefits and programs for eligible full and part-time employees to help them live life well. To access those benefits and perks, the company also provides a separate dedicated website, Starbucks Benefits Center. As a registered partner, you can conveniently see your Starbucks employee benefits, coverage, rewards, savings, offers, perks, etc. using the portal at any time anywhere over the web.
How to Create Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account:
If you are eligible for Starbucks benefits, you can access your employee benefits account online through the Starbucks Benefits Center. To use the portal, you must have a valid User ID combined with a password that uniquely identifies you on the site. If you are a new user and do not have the required login credentials, first you need to register as a new user and create a Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account. For that, you need to
- Visit the Starbucks Benefits Center Login Portal at leplb0330.upoint.alight.com/web/starbucks/login
- Navigate to the Starbucks Benefits Center box on the left-hand side of the page to click on the “New User?” link found under the Login button.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select your Birth Date to confirm your identity.
- Click the “Continue” button to create your Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account User ID and Password.
While creating a password, you can set up a hint that will help you remember the info. You can also be prompted to choose your security questions and set the answers. The password hint and security questions and answers will give you access to Starbucks Benefits Center when you forgot your Starbucks employee benefits online account login credentials.
How to Log In Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account:
After you set up your Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account, you can log into it from any web-enabled device from anywhere across the world. If you are an old user and have an account at the Starbucks Benefits Center, you can also complete the Starbucks Online Benefits login in a few simple steps as given below.
- Go to leplb0330.upoint.alight.com/web/starbucks/login
- Enter the User Id and Password registered with your Starbucks Benefits Center in their respective fields on the left of the page.
- Check the “Remember my User ID” box to store the username in the device you are using to speed up the future login process. Avoid using the feature if you are on a public or shared device, better not to use the feature.
- Click on the “Log On” button to enter the account access your employee benefits and perks offers by Starbucks.
How to Recover Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account:
In the case, you have forgotten your Starbucks Employees Benefits Online Account User Id and Password; you can reset or retrieve it and regain your account access. To get started with the recovery procedure or access the Starbucks Benefits Center without the username, you need to
- Visit the same Starbucks Benefits Center as mentioned earlier.
- Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link found below the ‘Log On’ button.
- Enter some of your personal identification info i.e. the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Birth Date.
- Click the “Continue” button to see the password hint if you set up it earlier.
- Now if you enter your existing password correctly recognizing the hint, you can keep the password and access your Starbucks Employee Benefits Online Account immediately.
- If not, you have to answer the 3 security questions you chose previously.
- Once your answers exactly match exactly with those you set up when you selected the questions, you can reset your password.
If you do not set up the security questions-answers and forgot your credentials, you can’t access your Starbucks Benefits online. Then, you need to request a password reset. And if an email is not attached to your file, you will be sent your new password by postal mail.
Starbucks Employee Benefits Features:
The employee benefits, total rewards package, and perks offered at Starbucks include the following features and options.
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- A highly competitive 401 (K) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Discounted company stock and equity reward program, Ben Stock
- Base pay and bonus
- Paid vacation days, holidays, and family sick time
- Time-off and pay replacement through Parental Leave
- Family expansion reimbursement up to $10,000
- 10 backup care days for kids and adults yearly
- 100% tuition coverage, coaching, and counseling for online degree of Arizona State University
- Commuter benefit like transit passes funded by pre-tax payroll deductions
- Starbucks Caring Unites Partners to help in a financial crisis like illness, death, natural disaster
- 30% in-store discounts on beverages, merchandise, and food
- Free pound of coffee or box of tea per week
- Affiliate discounts at local and national retailers and select providers of benefits such as auto, home, and pet insurance
- Full-service Spotify premium subscription
- Elite athlete program and matching gifts program
- On-site gym, dry-cleaning and daycare, and more
Starbucks Benefits Center Phone Number: (877) SBUXBEN, (847) 883-0656 (Outside the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico)