TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account Access:
Are you a TGI Fridays team member or manager? Then, you can log in to your employee benefits account and access their benefits plan program and perks all in one center. Whatever positions you are in TGI Fridays be in front of house, back of house, or restaurant management, the site is available for everyone registered for TGI Fridays Employees Benefits.
How to Sign Up for TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account:
If you are a new TGI Fridays employee you need to sign up for an online account in TGI Fridays Employees Benefits web portal first. If you are an existing TGI Employees Benefits Online Accountholder but have not logged in to it for a long time, you may be required to transfer your account to this portal again. For signing up or transferring your Employees Benefits Account, you also must receive an Invite Code from TGI Fridays.
Whatever the reason is, if you need to create a TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account, you can follow the written guide provided below.
- Visit www.tgifridays.com/login
- Click on the red “SIGN UP/TRANSFER ACCOUNT” button located in the left middle of the page.
- Fill out a short online form with your email address, first name, last name, and mobile phone number.
- Create a password for your TGI Fridays benefits account that must be at least 8 characters long.
- Type the newly set password in the next field to confirm.
- Select your birthday, enter the Zip Code, and choose your favorite TGI Fridays locations from the list.
- Check the box to agree to TGI Friday’s terms and conditions. You can review by clicking the “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” before selecting the checkbox.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button when you are done.
Alternatively, you create your TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account by signing up with Facebook. For that, you need to log in to your Facebook account through the “SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK” link posted on the right side of the account creation page.
Also Read : Manage your Sync My Ride Account
How to Log In to TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account:
After you create or transfer your TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account successfully, you can log in to it at any time anywhere across the world. To sign in you can
- Go to the TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Portal at www.tgifridays.com/login
- Click on the red “LOGIN” button from the right middle of the page.
- Enter your registered Email Address and Password in their respective places on the page.
- Click the “Log in” button or “SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK” if you established your TGI benefits account with Facebook.
Now you can view your TGI Fridays Employees Benefits plan, program, and all the information related to that.
How to Recover TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Account Password Online:
The returning TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account members, who forgot their login password, can reset it in the following steps.
- Click on the red “LOGIN” button found at the TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Portal, www.tgifridays.com/login
- Select the “Forgot Password?” link found beneath the right-end of the password field and you will be directed to the password recovery page.
- There you need to enter the Email that serves as your TGI Fridays Employees Benefits account online username.
- Then, click the “SEND RESET PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS” button.
Check your inbox of that email and create a new password for your TGI Fridays Employees Benefits Online Account as per instructions.
TGI Fridays Employees Benefits & Job Opportunities:
TGI Fridays offer jobs with lots of opportunities for career advancement, competitive pay, outstanding employee benefits, and all while having a good time. If you are interested to join the TGI Fridays team and build a career, you can apply for a position online in the following way.
- Visit the official TGI Fridays Career and Job Opportunities page at www.tgifridays.com/careers
- Scroll down and click on the “APPLY NOW” button under ‘TEAM MEMBERS’, ‘MANAGERS’ or ‘SUPPORT CENTER’ based on your requirement and preference.
- Enter your job keywords; select the title, job family, and location; enter the city, state, and postal code in their fields.
- Select the limit of your search area and indicate miles or km, and records and click the “Submit” button.
Or, you can hit the “Reset” button to remove all the info and fill out the form appropriately before submit. If your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a thank-you email.
TGI Fridays Service Center Phone Number: 1-800-374-3297
TGI Friday’s Inc.
19111 North Dallas Parkway,
Suite 165, Dallas, Texas 75287