Access to TouchPay Account :
TouchPay has the services and products are created mainly for the unique needs of government agencies. Their dedicated team of specialists produces high-impact, unparallel services, and technologically advanced products for their clients and customers.
TouchPay Account Serves On these Markets :
- Courts: Fines, collections, Fees, Tickets, Restitution, Child Support
- Municipalities: Utilities, Permits, Fees, Parking
- Corrections: Trust Accounts, Booking, Inmate Phones, Fees, Release Cards, Bail
- Probation & Parole: Program Fees, Supervision, Monitoring, Drug Testing
Make a Deposit or Payment via TouchPay Account :
TouchPay Account offers the safest, easiest, and most cost-effective methods to deposit funds for someone who has been incarcerated or to make municipal or court payments. Customers can make the payment through their proprietary Lobby Kiosk, via toll-free phone IVR, online through their secure web portal, and via Walk-In Retail providers. You can use the following methods to make the payment:
You will get TouchPay’s Kiosks are located at facilities, typically in a visitation area, government office, the probation office, or courthouse. You can use the cash or credit/debit cards at Kiosk locations. These are the Kiosk benefits that you will get:
- Accepts all US cash bill denominations
- You can make payment using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards
- Accepts and posts transactions 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Also, email and live phone support are available
Touchpay Login Process:
You can make the payment through the online method using the secure website portal. It is fast, secure, convenient, and email/phone support is available if you have any queries. To make an online deposit for someone who has been incarcerated, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.gtlfsonlinepay.com/portal/login.
- Then, on the required fields, simply input your account number or email address and password.
- After entering your login credentials on the given space, you just have to click on the Sign In option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to make your deposit.
You can deposit TouchPay’s IVR system. To make the payment, you just have to dial (866)232-1899 from your phone. after calling on this number, you have to follow the voice prompts and within minutes, the secure transaction will be completed.
Also Read : Morgan Stanley Client Service Login
Walk-In Retail is the most recent payment channel and will be coming soon. Customers can make the payment by going to a retailer who is a member of their network of neighborhood-based payment centers throughout the country.
Deposit to inmate trust account using the money order where available. In order to find out the location, you have to visit this link touchpayonline.com/waystopay/moneyorders.
TouchPay Contact Info
If you have any queries about the TouchPay Account or facing any problem to make payment, you can contact the customer service department. You can contact the customer service department using these details:
TouchPay Holdings, LLC
10005 Technology Blvd. West, Suite 130
Dallas, TX 75220
Main: (866) 204-1603
Fax: (972) 506-8791
Reference Link :