United Stets Postal Service Online Login Guideline
USPS LiteBlue Login Portal:
USPS LiteBlue login portal is designed by the United Stets Postal Service. This portal is exclusively designed for the employees only. Through this portal employees can access a variety of information. Through this portal, they can access their retirement policy, check payment details. They can also manage their personal information like ePayroll, work schedule via this portal.
How to Register
- There is no online registration form available for new employees.
- The USPS Human Resource team provides an Employee ID and a USPS Password to the new employees.
- With the help of these credentials, you can easily access your LiteBlue account.
- After you login successfully you can change your Password.
How to Login into USPS LiteBlue:
Login into USPS LiteBlue is very easy. But for the first time, you may face some problems. For login, you need an Employee ID and USPS Password. You also need a good internet connection. By following these steps, you can easily access your LiteBlue account.
- Open your web browser and visit LiteBlue login page.
- You directly access the login page just by clicking here: liteblue.usps.gov
- Now enter your Employee ID and USPS Password.
- Then click on the Log On button.
How to Reset Password
Username and Password are very important credentials. Without this, you cannot access your LiteBlue account. But in any case, you forgot or lost your password, you can easily access your account by following these steps:
- First, visit the LiteBlue official login page at
- Now click on forgot your password option. Or you can click here ssp.usps.gov/reset-password
- Then enter your 8 digit Employee ID.
- Make sure your credentials are correct. Then click on Verify Employee ID.
Also Read : Erie Insurance Account Login Guide
This is the USPS’s telephone service. Through PostalEASE employees can make all postal related transactions. It is a part of the LiteBlue portal. Through it, you can gain access to your allotments liquidated services. You can also edit, view or reject your enrolment in FEHB program. To connect PostalEASE services dial 1-877-477-3273.
If you are an employee at LiteBlue then you can manage your family’s health care needs through this service. Once you have enrolled, you get opportunities every year to make a change in your plans.
Also Read : Hot Topic Credit Card Account Login Guide
LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resource
USPS Gov Human Resource work for its employee’s welfare. It informs them of various plans and the benefits that they can avail. It also provides training regularly to make the employee efficient.
Employees can call USPS Human Resource Department at 877-477-3273.