creditcards.wellsfargo.com – Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Application
Application Guide for the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card :
Wells Fargo is a United States-based, financial service company. By the total assets, this financial company is the largest bank in the United States. Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, credit card, debit card for their customers. Across the United States, they operate over 8,000 branches and more than 13,000 ATMs. They serve more than 70 million customers throughout the 36 countries.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Active Cash Card :
There are several benefits that you will get with the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card. These are some of the following benefits that you will get with this card:
- You can earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Plus, you will get unlimited 2% cash rewards on purchases.
- You don’t have to pay any annual fee on this Wells Fargo Credit Card.
- There are some additional benefits, such as cell phone protection, security features, Wells Fargo mobile app, zero liability protection, etc.
Rates and Fees of Wells Fargo Active Cash Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: For the first 15 months from the date of your account opening, there will be no APR for purchase. After that, your purchase APR will be between 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfers APR will be 0.00% for the first 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99%, based on the creditworthiness.
- Cash Advance APR: The cash advance APR of this card is 25.99%, based on the U.S. Prime Rate.
- Annual Fee: Wells Fargo Active Cash Card does not charge any annual fee.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will be charged $5 or a minimum of 3% of the transferred amount, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For the cash advance, either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Currency Conversion: You will be charged 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $40.
Application Guide for Wells Fargo Active Cash Card :
The application process for the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card is quite simple. There are the requirements of few basic details to complete the application process. You can follow these simple instructions to apply for the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link creditcards.wellsfargo.com/active-cash-credit-card.
- There, from that page, you just have to select the Apply Now option.
- If you are a Wells Fargo customer, then you have to log in to your account.
- Otherwise, you have to provide your personal details, contact information, financial information, etc.
- After entering all the necessary details on the required fields, select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the Wells Fargo Activate Cash Card.
How to Activate Wells Fargo Active Cash Card :
To use your Wells Fargo Active Cash Card, you must have to activate it first. The activation process is very simple. You must have the registered login credentials of Wells Fargo. You have to follow these simple instructions below to activate your credit card:
- You need to click on this link www.wellsfargo.com/activatecard.
- Then, on the given fields, you have to provide your username and password.
- After that, you just need to select the Sign-On option.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Wells Fargo Active Cash Card.
Also Read : JCPenney Mastercard Login
Make the Payment for Your Wells Fargo Credit Card Bill :
There are several options available to pay your Wells Fargo Credit Card bill. You can easily make the payment for your Wells Fargo Credit Card bill by following these methods below:
Online Payment Method:
Online payment method is the fastest way to pay your Wells Fargo Active Cash Card bill. You have to follow these simple instructions below to pay your credit card bill:
- Firstly, you just need to visit this link www.wellsfargo.com
- Then, from the right side of the homepage, you will see the login section.
- You have to input your registered username and password on the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials, you have to select the Sign On option.
- Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily make the payment for your Wells Fargo Active Cash Card.
Pay by Phone:
You can also make your credit card bill payment over your phone. To make your payment over the phone, you have to dial 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). After calling on this number, you just have to follow the automated calls service to make the payment from your phone.
Pay by Mail:
Wells Fargo also accepts payment through the mail service. You have to send your payment in form of a money order or personal check. Please be sure to include your account number on your money order or a personal cheque. You need to send your payment to this address mentioned below:
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Wells Fargo Contact Info :
For any questions about the Wells Fargo Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Account Management: 1-800-642-4720
International Collect Calls: 1-925-825-7600 (24/7)
Apply by Phone or Online: 1-800-932-6736
Redeem Rewards: 1-877-517-1358
Reference Link :