Get started with the Activation of Western Union NetSpend Card
- To begin the activation process you need to have the Card number handy
- New customers can open up a card account online
- Customer support contact details are available
NetSpend and Western Union pack distinctive features that includes money management in a much easier way. Managing money is the most difficult task and is often turned into a hassle by individuals. The companies are widely known for turning the procedure into incredibly easy. While the two companies have joined forces in order to give birth to the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard.
If you have already obtained the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard you can activate it by following an easy walkthrough. The activation portal developed by the Western Union and NetSpend is extremely user-friendly and let you get the card active for purchases in a snap.
To go ahead with the activation you need to visit the activation page (wunetspendprepaid.com) and fetch the 16 digit card number followed by the 3 digit CVC2 number found at the back of the card.
Once you have completed filling the required fields you will be needed to hit the ‘Continue’ button and wait for the next screen to appear. Now you will a confirmation message and this means your MasterCard is ready to drive you towards your favorite shopping destinations.
Benefits of the Western Union NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard
- The card can be used amazingly to send a Western Union Money Transfer to over 200 countries or territories.
- One can receive the funds up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit of paychecks or government benefits
- The Refer-a-Friend program lets you gain a $20 reward when friends or family members load at least $40 on a card
- Cardholders may be covered by a $10 “purchase cushion” in the event the card is overdrawn
- Enjoy the privileges of owning an optional savings account that earns a whiz of 5% APY on balances up to $1,000.00