www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Dollar General Survey to Win $100 Gift Card
Participate in Dollar General Survey and Win $100, DG Gift Card
Dollar General is an American variety store headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Till 2018 April it has more than 15000 stores in the United States. The Dollar General has started its journey way back in 1939 and founded by James Luther. However, in 1968 it went public on the New York Stock Exchange and named as Dollar General Corporation.
From the very beginning, their aim was to stay connected with the customers and listen to them. And just because of that they are the first choice of the customer who is in search of pocket-friendly shopping. For making their customer bond stronger they are running a few customer satisfaction surveys which will help them to improve their customer experience and they will keep updated with the customer’s requirements. Here we have discussed the survey offered by DG.
Eligibility Criteria of Dollar General Survey:
- To participate in this survey you need to a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- You should be 18 years or older to participate in this survey.
- Any employee, sponsors, affiliates, advertising agency or media partners and each of their family members are not eligible to take part in this survey.
Official Rules of Dollar General Survey:
- You need to make any purchase from any participating Dollar General Store to participate in this survey via online.
- No purchase is required for the offline survey (mail Entry)
- You must take the online survey to get eligible for the coupon
- Only one person will be allowed per entry
- Please remember that the chance of winning depends on the numbers of entries, not on the purchase.
How to Take Dollar General Survey:
You can participate in this survey via Online Entry and E-mail Entry. Follow the given steps to take the survey.
Online Mode (Purchase Required):
If you have recently visited at Dollar General Store and purchase anything you can participate in this survey.
- Go to the official survey website of Dollar General at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Now you can choose your preferred language from English or Spanish
- Click on the Espanol link to take the survey in Spanish
- Now enter the time you have visited the store
- Enter the store number
- Then enter the 15 digit Survey Code and click on the “Start” button.
- Now you might have to go through a few survey related questions. Answer the questions and complete the survey
- You will get a code at the end of the survey and post completing the survey you will be entered into the Dollar General Sweepstakes.
Please have a look at the image posted on the right side of the survey page for your reference.
Mail Entry (No Purchase is Required):
- To participate via email you need to hand write your Name, Valid E-mail Address
- Then write down your City, State, Zip Code, Telephone Number, and DOB in MM/DD/YY format on a 3½”x5” card.
- Then mail the card to: Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Prize of Dollar General Survey:
The winners will get $100 Dollar General Gift Card. There are total 530 prizes of $100 each and there are 10 prizes per entry period.
How to Claim the Prize:
All the potential winners will be contacted by the administration team via email or phone follow a random drawing and they need to provide their complete mailing address within 3 calendar days from the date of first notification. It will take around 6-8 weeks to deliver the prize and please note that if any winner found ineligible, or the prize remains undeliverable or the winner is not responding an alternate winner will be chosen via the random draw.
Sign Up with Dollar General For Coupons:
You can also sign up with Dollar General to receive text message coupons directly from the Dollar General. Follow the below process:
- Click on www.dg.coupons.com/signup
- Then enter your First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, E-mail
- Now choose a password and click on “I’d like to receive emails and offers” and hit “Create an Account” tab.
Queries and Contact:
You can also reach them online via www.dollargeneral.com/contact