www.thdloan.com – Home Depot Project Loan Application and Login
The Home Depot Project Loan
The Home Depot Loan provides the consumers with a safe and secure website located at www.thdloan.com to apply for a project loan and allows the existing borrowers to access the loan account and make payment online conveniently. Some of the features and benefits the Home Depot Loan Services offers to its customers are
- Apply online or in-store for a project loan
- Fixed 7.99% APR
- 6-month buying window to purchase products or installation services
- 84 months to pay off or in full with no pre-payment penalty; periods begin at the approval of the loan
Home Depot Project Loan Application
Those, who are interested in the Home Depot Project Loan, make sure they must apply with a service provider present. After that, they need to complete a few simple and easy steps to initiate the application procedure online. To get started, you can follow the brief guideline provided here:
- Go to the official The Home Depot Loan site at www.thdloan.com
- Click the orange “Apply for a Project Loan” button to be directed to the application page.
- Enter the Service Provider’s MVendor Number in the respective field.
- Select the category of home renovation you are applying for the loan for from the drop-down box.
Complete the rest providing the required personal, financial and contact details. Consumers with any application question can call the Customer Service Number.
Register your Loan Account in Home Depot Loan Customer Portal
After submitting the application and getting approved for a Home Depot Loan, the new customers can make payment and access their loan account through the New Home Depot Loan Program Customer Portal. For registration, the new members can do the following steps.
- Visit www.thdloanonline.com/thd/home
- Click the “Register Now” link from the bottom of the Login section.
- Now provide your Account Number or Application ID; any of them
- Enter the first and last name exactly they appear on your account
- Select your Date of Birth
- Check the box of terms and agreement
- Click “Next” to proceed.
Complete the verification and set up your Online Account by creating login credentials.
Log into Home Depot Loan Account
The existing customers as well as the new customers, who have registered their account, can log in to their account and access all the features of the online service such as make a payment, set up auto-pay, view the details and necessary information of their loan, and more.
- To log in, visit the Home Depot Loan Customer portal www.thdloanonline.com/thd/home as mentioned above.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective blank spaces.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to enter.
Forgot Username or Password
If you are a Home Depot Project Loan customer you can recover your username and reset the password if you forgot your login credentials and cannot sign in your account.
- Go to the Home Depot Loan Login page
- Click the “Forgot User Id/Password” link below the ‘login’ button
- Enter your email address associated with your Home Depot Account
- Click “Continue”
If you no longer use the email account associated with your Home Depot Account, contact the Customer Service for assistance.
The Home Depot Loan customers have three options to make their payments- online, by phone and via mail.
The borrowers can log in their account and follow the easy direction to make a free online payment or use the free Auto-Pay automatic monthly payments feature. Or the users can pay as a guest without registering and logging into an account.
To pay off over the phone, call 1-877-476-3860
To make payments by regular US mail, use the following address
Home Depot Loan Services
P.O. Box 530584
Atlanta, GA 30353-0584
Customer Service Phone Number 1-877-476-3860 (Monday to Saturday 6 am to 1 am, and Sunday 8 am to 1 am ET)