www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid – Verizon Wireless Prepaid Account Access Online
My Verizon: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Online Account Access
My Verizon, a safe and secure web portal provided by Verizon Wireless, allows the customers to access and manage their Verizon Wireless Prepaid Account and device online on a computer, smartphone or tablet from any web browser or through the mobile app. Registering and signing in to My Verizon let the users get the most important account information including data usage and account balance at a glance and also other advantages with just a few clicks.
My Verizon Wireless Prepaid Features and Benefits
In My Verizon for Prepaid Online Account, you can do the following activities with ease at the comfort of your home or anywhere you would like to.
- Add funds to your prepaid account
- Transfer funds to another line on a prepaid family account
- View the payment history
- Manage payments and set up Auto Pay
- Track your current usage and view details for data, minutes and messages
- Check the account balance
- Review your prepaid plan details and switch the plans
- Change your prepaid device or mobile number
- Activate your new device online
- Add more high-speed Add On Data
- Set your voicemail password
- Manage your prepaid account features like Ringback Tones, Caller Id block, etc.
- Edit your user profile, contact info, sign-in details
- Manage account alerts and much more.
How to Register My Verizon Prepaid Online Account
The new Verizon customers as well as the existing customers who have never used My Verizon, whether the app or website, before will need to register their Prepaid Account for online access. It is a one-time process and completing the process online is quick and easy.
For the registration procedure, have your prepaid phone with you and follow the steps right below.
- Visit www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid
- Click on the “Register” link from the drop-down list of ‘Sign-In’ at the top right corner of the homepage and you will be directed to the My Verizon Registration page.
- Enter your 10 digit Mobile Number in the field on the page
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed
- Select the appropriate images to verify
- Identify if you are an account owner or account member
- Enter the billing Zip Code and Account Security Code if prompted
- Follow the on-screen instructions to receive your Registration PIN on your phone by text message.
- Use the PIN immediately after you receive the message as it expires in 10 minutes and clicks on the “Verify My Account” link.
- After verifying enter requested information to create your My Verizon User ID, Password and set the Security Questions and Answers.
- Provide an existing email address to receive important account information
- Select the “I accept Terms and Conditions” checkbox to complete the registration.
If you do not have a mobile number or do not want to use, click the “Don’t have a mobile number?” link on the My Verizon Registration page and enter your Email Address that will also be used as your User ID. An email with necessary prompts will be sent to you to start the registration.
How to Log In My Verizon Wireless Prepaid Online Account
Once you have successfully registered your account in My Verizon for Prepaid, and you can sign in to My Verizon following the steps listed below from any web browser at any time anywhere.
- Go to www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid and click on the “My Account” link from the drop-down list of ‘Sign-In’ section found at the top right corner of the page
- Or, you can directly access the login page at www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon.
- Enter the Mobile Number or User ID associated with your My Verizon Wireless Prepaid Account.
- Enter the Password linked to that account in the next field
- Click the “Remember Me” box to store the User ID on the device you are using to speed up the future login process. (Not to use the feature if you are not on your own device)
- Click the “Sign In” button
You may be prompted to answer the security questions if you are logging in for the first time or using a new device. However, provide the correct answer to that and click the “Continue” button to enter you are My Verizon Online Account.
How to Recover Verizon Online Account Login Information
The users who do not remember their My Verizon User ID or Password or both of them and therefore are unable to access the account, they will be required to take the following steps.
- Go to My Verizon Sign In Page at www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon
- Click on the “Forgot your info?” link under the entry fields
- Enter the Mobile Number or User ID associated with your My Verizon account
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
You will be sent a temporary password; use it to log into your My Verizon and then create a new password and set up a security question.
If you need to retrieve the User ID, click on the “Forgot your user Id?” link provided on My Verizon Forgot Password page and submit the 10-digit mobile number you are registered with My Verizon to initiate the recovery process.
My Verizon App for Prepaid
The registered users can access all the features of My Verizon Online Portal on a compatible smartphone and tablet with My Verizon App. The Mobile App is available can be downloaded from the Apple App Store on iPhone and Google Play on most Android smartphones.
In the app, you will need to enter the same login credentials you use to access your My Verizon for Prepaid online account on a web browser.
How to Make Payment in My Verizon for Prepaid
The users can refill their prepaid account online through My Verizon. For that, you need to log into your My Verizon Online Account and go to the ‘Add Funds’ page. There you can make a one-time payment or set up Auto Pay to add fund automatically to your prepaid account each month and receive per line discount for eligible monthly plans.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are the credit cards that you can use to pay the funds. All payments are immediately applied to the account.
Remember if you do not make payment before the expiration date, the remaining available balance will be lost and also you may not be allowed to keep your mobile number active.
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plans
Here are the brief details of some Prepaid Plans that are currently available in Verizon. But you are recommended while signing up for a new data plan, check your data usage and activities history on My Verizon and select a plan worked best for you.
Prepaid Phone Plans
- Get Double the Data with the monthly plan if you enroll in AutoPay on the Verizon 4G LTE Network for a limited time.
- 6 GB High-Speed data for $35/M: Activate 3 GB Plan and get a bonus of 3 GB including Mobile Hotspot with no extra cost.
- 16 GB High-Speed Data for $45/M: Activate 8 GB Plan and get a bonus of 8 GB with no extra cost plus Mobile Hotspot and unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada.
- Unlimited High-Speed Data for $65/M with unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada.
- $30 plan with 1 GB is also available in the Verizon Wireless Prepaid Phone Plans
- Unlimited Talk and Text to over 200 International Destinations in all Phone call
Prepaid Family Plans
- Family-sized Prepaid Plan that will let you mix and match and save up to the $20/Month line on lines 2-10
- Get $5/M off each line if you sign up for Auto Pay
- Unlimited US Talk and Text along with Unlimited Text to over 200 International Destinations
- Unlimited Talk to Mexico and Canada with unlimited and 16 GB Plan
- Get 16 GB for $45/M with double the data for enrolling in AutoPay (limited time offer)
- Mobile Hotspot
Tablet & Jackpot Plan
- Get Double the Data with your device for enrolling in AutoPay on the Verizon 4G LTE Network for a limited time.
- Save $10 per month with a Family Plan and 6 GB High-Speed data for $35/month
- Save $15 per month with a Family Plan and 16 GB High-Speed Data for $45/month
- Save $20 per month with a Family Plan and 30 GB High-Speed Data for $65/Month
- 4G LTE High-Speed Data and HD-Quality Streaming have included all the plans enrolled in AutoPay.
Also Read : How To Login Into Wood Forest Online Account
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number: 800-922-0204
Customer Services Number for Prepaid: 888-294-6804
Customer Service Mailing Address
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
For issues, while accessing My Verizon, write to
Verizon Wireless Internet
One Verizon Way
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920