Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Amazon provides its employees the comprehensive benefits consisting of health care coverage, parental leave, savings for the future, and many more to improve their work-life balance and well-being. To access those benefits conveniently without any hassle, the company welcomes all the eligible associates to Amazon Benefits Center, an online employee benefits portal. By logging into the site, you can access your online resources for health and welfare programs and other benefits at Amazon and its subsidiaries 24/7 from anywhere across the world.
How to Log In Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account :
Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account Access is available for all full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees of Amazon. To use this online platform for your employee benefits as a registered Amazon employee, you can
- Visit the Amazon Benefits Sign-In Portal at amazon.ehr.com
- Enter the Username linked with your Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account
- Click on the “NEXT” button to provide your Amazon Benefits Online Password and login into the account.
How to Retrieve Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account Username :
While logging in if you are unable to submit your Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account Username you can find out in a few simple steps. For that, you have to click the “Forgot Username?” link at the end of the entry field in the Amazon Benefits Log In Page. Select if you know your Amazon Login ID and input the following details.
- Amazon Login ID (locate on your Amazon employee badge)
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Birth Date in MM/DD/CCYY format
The users who are not able to provide their Login ID can use their Amazon Company Email. If you do not have access to that email or you don’t know it, you have to identify yourself by entering your Social Security Number.
How to Create Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account :
If you are visiting Amazon Benefits for the first time or you do not set a profile to this site earlier, you need to create an online account first. Then, you can log in to your Amazon Employee Benefits. For account creation, you can
- Go to amazon.ehr.com
- Click the “First time user? Create an account” link found below the Amazon Benefits login area
- Select whether you have your Amazon Login ID. If not, you can choose ‘No’ and provide your Amazon email.
- If you do not know either of the login Id or email, you must enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the “NEXT” button to get your Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account Username and proceed with the password setting process.
After you complete the registration, you can log in to your Amazon Employee Benefits Online Account at any time anywhere.
Also Read : Steps to Access Kroger Employee Benefits Account
Amazon Employee Benefits Offers & Features :
Amazon offers a wide range of great benefits to support its employees as well as their eligible family members, domestic partners, and their children. The benefits and perks of working at Amazon in a full-time, part-time, and seasonal position, are
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage
- Confidential medical advice line and counseling service
- Amazon Care
- Paid time off, holiday overtime pay, and other leaves
- Medical accommodation for mental and physical health concerns
- Resources to help improve overall well-being
- Flexible Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Amazon 401 (k) plan
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Annual discount on products at Amazon
- Long term and short term disability
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Financial counseling, estate planning, and other services for life-threatening illness and death
- Child and elder care referrals and assistance
Amazon Benefits Online Access Support Center Phone Number: 1-866-644-2696