www.mylifeatkroger.com – Steps to Access Kroger Employee Benefits Account
Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
My Life at Kroger, Kroger’s employee benefits portal, welcomes all of Kroger’s current and former employees to log in to their accounts on the site. And review their benefits, perks, offers, and use the resources to access all company and its employee-related information available to them in one central location conveniently. My Life at Kroger system is intended for exclusively authorized associates of the Kroger Co. Family of Companies.
How to Log In Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account :
To access your Kroger Employee Benefits online through My Life at Kroger, you must be an authorized Kroger employee with the login info. If you have not the required credentials, you need to contact your manager or an Information Security at your Kroger work location. Then you can proceed with the My Life at Kroger access.
Once you have the appropriate login info, you can use the following steps to log in to your Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account.
- Visit the My Life@Kroger Portal at www.mylifeatkroger.com
- Click on the “Log In >” button below the ‘Current Associates’ on the left-hand side.
- Enter your Enterprise User ID, the same Id you use for many company systems as a current Kroger associate.
- Fill out the Password field linked to that EUID. Password is case sensitive so be careful while typing and make sure that the Caps Lock in the keyboard is off.
- Click the “I AGREE” button and enter your Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account.
For any difficulties, while logging in, click the “User ID help” or “Password help” link found at the end of the entry fields.
Former Employee & Other
If you are not an active Kroger employee, you have to
- Select the “Log In >” button found under the Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner from the right on the first page of the My Life@Kroger.
- Enter your Username and Password in their respective empty boxes on the Login page.
- Check the “Update your profile after login” box if you want and click the “Login” button.
How to Register or Reset My Life at Kroger Online Account :
The retiree or spouse or domestic partner of Kroger, who are logging in the My Life@Kroger for the first time, needs to register their username and password. The members who have already registered but did not access the site previously can reset their account and register again if they forgot their username and password.
In both cases, the initial procedure is almost the same and you can start it in the following way.
- Go to the My Life at Kroger login page, www.mylifeatkroger.com, and click on the “Log In” button specific for the retiree or spouse, or domestic partner.
- Entering the designated page, click on the “Register” or “Reset Account” button based on your requirements.
- Enter the requested verification information i.e. last name, date of birth (in yyyy-mm-dd format), and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Make sure you include the leading zero(s) if have any.
- Complete the security verification and click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Once you identify yourself successfully, you will receive instructions on how you can reset your Kroger Employee Benefits Online Account or register.
Also Read : Bojangles Communication Portal Login
Kroger Employee Benefits Features
Kroger offers to its employee a number of work benefits, health and wellness benefits as well as restaurant support center perks such as
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time-off, holidays, and sick leaves
- flexible care spending accounts
- Financial and social well-being
- Bonus based on your level
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Basic life coverage
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
- Maternity and parental leave
- Adoption assistance etc.
Kroger Support Center Phone Number: 1-800-952-8889