How to Log In for the My CSULB Portal Account | Employee & Student Log In:
My CSULB is an official digital Log In platform for employees and students of the California State University Long Beach. To make the campus activities easily accessible for both the college staff and the students this portal was created. This online platform is utilized by employees and students to access their personal data and avail updates for their daily assignments.
This web platform also provides you screenshots & guidelines on how to navigate through your My CSULB digital portal to retrieve the information you required from your student records.
Csulb Okta An Introduction:
California State University, Long Beach also popularly known as CSULB, Cal State Long Beach, Long Beach State, LBSU or The Beach is a public university situated in Long Beach, California, United States.
In the year 1949, it was established by California Governor Mr. Earl Warren. Initially, the institute was known as the Los Angeles-Orange County State College, and later on, it changed to the present name.
Presently, the California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) campus is spread in 322-acres making it the 3rd biggest campus among the 23-school of the California State University system (CSU). The university currently offers 82 Bachelor’s Degrees, 65 Master’s Degrees, and 4 (four) Doctoral Degrees for eligible students.
Log In to the My CSULB University Student Portal:
The My CSULB Student Center platform provides a “Home Base” for accessing your student data. After you have Sign In to your Single Sign-On (SSO) portal utilizing your Campus ID / User Name and Password, tap on the “My CSULB” tab to launch your Student Centre.
Your My CSULB digital portal is systematized into various segments based on the type of information. The student center section demonstrates various summary information like your class schedule, dues, contact information, etc.
If you wish to know the process to log in to the My CSULB student platform, just observe the steps outlined down below:
- First of all, move on to the official digital portal of California State University, Long Beach (CSULB).
- You can also tap on the link directly provided at www.csulb.edu.
- Here on the landing web page, simply tap on the “Menu” (3-Dots) button, above right.
- Then under the “Resources” head, tap on the “My CSULB” or directly go to the sso.csulb.edu page.
- Now being deferred on the next page enter your My CSULB Log In “E-mail Address / Phone number / Skype ID” and tap on the “NEXT”
- Again on another page carefully put down your My CSULB Log In student “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, you will be simply diverted to access the university student portal.
Please Note: If you face any issues or have queries or require any assistance, please contact the My CSULB Technology Help Desk at 562 -985 -4959 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students & Employees My CSULB E-mail Log In Process:
My CSULB E-mail Log In process lets the students & employees highlight on utilizing E-mail related with the substitute viewpoint:
- My CSULB E-mail Log In for Students is: email@example.com
- My CSULB E-mail Log In for the Employees is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have some queries get in touch with My CSULB Helpdesk at 526 -985 -4959.
Also Read: Odfl4us Ess Login – Old Dominion Employee
My CSULB Portal Account Benefits:
Employee Career Benefits:
Utilizing this My CSULB platform an employee can easily view their job schedule, college program & announcements, career opportunities, etc. Moreover, you can track your Time-Table, Responsibilities, Development Report, and Performance through the My CSULB digital platform.
The finest stuff you can do as a CSULB employee is by accessing many future career-oriented opportunities and career-building programs specially designed for employees. To enhance your skills CSULB also provides you with various training programs.
Students Career Benefits:
- As a California State University, Long Beach student using the My CSULB online platform student can verify their enrolment data & other enrolment plans, time, dates, etc.
- You can check your university registration result, class schedule, and can easily send your project assignments updates.
- Using this My CSULB platform you can track your college application status in the enrolment waiting list and, can get enrolled through the My CSULB Student Center Application.
- You can monitor student performance and also can request online classes.
- If you wish to avail your textbooks available in the university library, My CSULB digital portal helps you place loan orders.
- Additionally, you can avail few more features, like audio & video calling and document sharing, the capability to meet with fellow college students through chatting or video conferencing to the standard channels and teams.
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd,
Long Beach, CA 90840, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -562 -985 -4111
My CSULB Technology Help Desk (Call): 562 -985 -4959
My CSULB E-mail: email@example.com
Academic Advising (Call): 562 -985 -4837
Admissions (Call): 562 -985 -5471
Admission Tests (Call): 562 -985 -4007
Campus Tours (Call): 562 -985 -5358
Career Development Center (Call): 562 -985 -4151
Disabled Student Services (Call): 562 -985 -5401
Educational Opportunity Program (Call): 562 -985 -4288
Enrollment Services (Call): 562 -985 -5471
Extension Services (Call): 562 -985 -5561
Financial Aid (Call): 562 -985 -8403
Housing (Call): 562 -985 -4187
Placement Tests (Call): 562 -985 -4007
Prospective Student Services (Call): 562 -985 -5358
Registration (Call): 562 -985 -5515
Sports /Athletics /Recreation (Call): 562 -985 -4655
Student Access to Science (Call): 562 -985 -4266
Summer Session /Open University (Call): 562 -985 -5561
Transfer Services (Call): 562 -985 -5358
My CSULB Official Website: www.csulb.edu