Walmart Credit Card Login:
In the year 1962, Walmart was founded by Mr. Sam Walton in nearby Rogers, Arkansas, USA. Walmart Inc. was previously known as the Wal-Mart Stores, Incorporation. The organization is a popular American global retail corporation that operates a grocery chain of outlets, discount departmental stores, & numerous supermarkets, all over the world. The headquarters of Walmart is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, USA.
As of April 2021, Walmart is operating more than 10,526 outlets & clubs in almost 24 nations, under 48 various unique names. Within the United States & Canada the organization operates under the name of “Walmart”, in Mexico & Central America as “Walmart- de-Mexico”, and in India as “Flipkart” Wholesale. Walmart also operates fully-owned outlets in South Africa, Chile, & Canada.
Globally in terms of revenue generation, as per the data of Fortune Global 500 listing in 2020 Walmart became the largest organization, with US$548.743 billion. The organization is also globally acclaimed as the biggest private employer along with 2.2 million workforces.
How to get a login Walmart Credit Card:
If you want to get login or Sign In for Walmart Credit Card, follow through the below steps:
- Move on to the main official site of Walmart.
- You can also click directly on the link provided at www.walmart.com.
- On the landing page of the website, tap on the “Account” option above.
- Now by tapping on the “Sign In” tab, you will be on another page.
- Here put down your “E-mail Address” & “Password” on the respective field.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” bar below, you can easily access your online account.
A Guideline for – How to Apply for the Walmart Credit Card:
You can easily apply for a Walmart Credit Card at any Walmart Outlet location. Simply you can go to the Checkout Register, visit a customer service help desk or you can also go through a self-checkout to fill out an application. You are required to bring along a verified Government-issued Photo ID.
Go to Walmart’s official website, & tap on the Credit Cards “Learn How” button. Now on the next webpage, you can easily find the “Apply” link for Credit Card.
Please Note: While applying for the Walmart Credit Card please keep in mind that, you are also being considered for the Walmart Store Card. In any case, if you do not qualify for the Walmart Credit Card, then you can be considered for the Walmart Store Card.
For approval, the Walmart Credit Card needs a fair credit score of a minimum (640 +). If you possess a lower credit score, you may be eligible for the Walmart Store Card.
How to get Create an Account for Walmart Credit Card:
To Create an Account or get Registered for Walmart Credit Card, you need to tap on the “Create an Account” tab on the main Sign In webpage.
Now, on the Create your Walmart Account page, you need to provide your Personal Data such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, & Create a Password, etc. Finally, you are required to tap on the “Create Account” bar below to get your online account ready.
How long it takes to get the Walmart Credit Card:
After you have been approved for an account, on average it takes around 10 (ten) business days to receive a Walmart Credit Card through Mail Services. In any case, if it takes longer than that period, you may contact to call the issuer to check the delivery status.
How to Check your Walmart Credit Card Application Status:
There is only one way to check the Capital One Walmart Rewards Master Card application status is to contact & call Walmart Credit Card Services at 1 -800 -925 -6278 (1 -800 -WALMART) and 1 -800 -331 -0085. That is applicable for both the Walmart Store Card, which can only be utilized at Walmart, and the Walmart Master Card. There is no option to check your status online the telephone service is available all around the clock.
Credit Cards offered by Walmart:
The Walmart Group is offering mainly 2 (two) types of Credit Cards namely:
- Capital One Walmart Rewards Master Card
- Walmart Rewards Card or Store Card
Also Read: Apply for Indigo Platinum MasterCard
Rates and Interests (Capital One Walmart Rewards Master Card):
- The Annual Fee charges are $0 (No fee).
- For Purchase, Quick Cash, and Transfer a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 17.99%, 23.24%, or 26.99%, are charged based on your creditworthiness.
- For Cash Advance a variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 26.99% is charged.
- For Balance Transfer, a fee of 3% of the total amount of each balance transferred is applicable, that posts to your account at a promotional APR.
- The Cash Advance Fees are 3% of the total amount of the Cash Advance, but not less than $10.
- A Late Payment Fee of $39 is charged, for this card.
Rates and Interests (Walmart Rewards Card):
- Annual Fee – $0 (No Fee)
- Purchase, Quick Cash, and Transfer APR – 26.99% APR (Variable)
- APR for Transfers – N/A
- APR for Cash Advances – N/A
- Transfer Fee – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Walmart Card Late Payment Fee – Up to $39
Where you can utilize your Walmart Credit Card:
Utilize your Capital One Walmart Rewards Master Card at:
Where ever Master Card is accepted, at Walmart Stores, Walmart Neighborhood Markets, Walmart.com Online platform, & Sam’s Clubs, etc.
Utilize your Walmart Rewards Card at:
At all kinds of Walmart Outlets, Walmart Neighborhood Markets, Walmart.com Online portal, & Sam’s Clubs, etc.
In any circumstances, if you are dissatisfied or having an issue with the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card purchase, or If you think there is an error on your monthly account statement, Please Contact in writing at:
- O. Box 30279, Salt Lake City,
Walmart Corporate Office Address:
702, S.W. 8th St. Bentonville,
Arkansas, AK 72716, United States
Walmart Customer Care Service Helpdesk (Call): 1 -800 -925 -6278 (1 -800 -WALMART) and 1 -800 -331 -0085
Capital One Walmart Rewards Master Card Support (Call): (877) -860 -1250
To make Payment of your Walmart Credit Card Bill over the Phone (Call): (877) -383 -4802