www.fcarecallreimbursement.com – Online Submission for Chrysler Reimbursement Request
Chrysler Reimbursement Request Online Submission :
To Chrysler, the safety and confidence of the vehicle owners are very important. Therefore, the company recalls or extends a warranty on a vehicle to correct a problem or improve overall performance from time to time. And for the convenience Chrysler offers the customers, who had paid for a repair related to a Recall or Extended Warranty, to submit a reimbursement request over the web.
What You Need for Chrysler Reimbursement Request :
For Chrysler Reimbursement Request Online Submission, you must have to provide your VIN or Vehicle Identification Number. It is a unique 17-digit code to identify a vehicle and gives access to valuable information about the card and its history. The number is assigned to every vehicle at the time of its manufacturing. All cars and light trucks that were built after 1981 have a VIN.
You can look for your VIN in more than one place. Like you can find it on
- Dashboard of the car
- Insurance, vehicle registration, and title documents
- Driver side door pillar jamb stickers
- And a plate at the bottom of the driver-side windshield
You also need to provide some documents that include proof of repair and proof of payment. For example, you will need
- Repair order stamped ‘paid in full’
- Stellaris dealer or independent repair facility order detailing parts, taxes, labor, facility’s contact information, etc
- Credit card or bank statement
- Credit card report
- Cash register receipt if paid in cash
- Canceled check (both sides)
How to Submit Chrysler Reimbursement Request Online :
So, if you have incurred recall or extended warranty-related costs and received a notice regarding it, you can initiate the reimbursement request process online in the following steps. Just keep your VIN to your hand ready to access and go online.
- Open a web browser and visit the Chrysler Reimbursement Request Submission portal at www.fcarecallreimbursement.com
- Select the type of your reimbursement between Recall and Extended Warranty
- Enter the 17-character VIN Code or Vehicle Identification Number in its respective field in the middle of the page.
- If you do not know your 17 Digit VIN, use the ‘What’s a VIN?’ link located under the entry field to get help.
- Click on the “GO” button and follow the instruction to submit the required documents for your reimbursement request.
Within 60 days after receiving the required documentation, your Reimbursement will be reviewed and processed.
Note that to be considerate for recall and extends warranty reimbursement, repairs must be similar or related to the information contained in the Recall and Extended Warranty notice. Your reimbursement decision will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Also Read : Activate your USA Network Account
Contact Information :
Chrysler Customer Service Phone Number: 800-247-9753
Chrysler Customer Care
PO Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004