PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Login Process Online
E-ZPass PA Turnpike allows the consumers to log in and access their Toll By Plate Account online at paturnpiketollbyplate.com. The site enables the users to pay their tolls online conveniently. Here will discuss details steps about PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Login process.
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE is a license plate tolling system for non-E-ZPass customers. High-speed cameras mounted overhead on the tolling facility capture a vehicle’s license plate as it proceeds through at posted speed and an invoice is mailed to the vehicle’s owner.
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Features
- Pa Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE is only available at cashless tolling points on the PA Turnpike.
- The registered owner of the vehicle receives an invoice for all trips made through the tolling points and will be charged the cash toll rate.
- The non-E-ZPass customers will have the option to open an E-ZPass account to receive the discounted rate at the time of payment.
- You can pre-register a Toll By Plate Account and receive invoice notification by email.
PA Turnpike TOLL BY PLATE Login Step by Step Guide
By logging into the account they will have a number of benefits to enjoy such as viewing and paying their invoice, seeing vehicle images, disputing tolls, updating customer information including address and vehicles, convert their Toll By Plate Account to E-ZPass account to pay less for the travel, appeal Tolls to an existing E-ZPass account and more over the web anytime, day and night.
- To log in to your PA Turnpike Toll By Plate Account, visit the paturnpiketollbyplate.com link.
- Then click on TOLL BY PLATE at the menu bar here in the drop-down click on Pay TOLL By PLATE Invoice link.
- Invoice Number or License Plate Number and State (any of the two)
- Account Number
- Zip Code
- Then click on the Sign In button.
Important Notes on making payment at E-ZPass PA Turnpike
E-ZPass PA Turnpike Personal Accountholders have three options to make their payment- Automatic Payments from a bank account, credit, debit, and check card, and manually through cash or check. They can pay the tolls online, by phone, or through the mail.
Users have 20 days of time to pay their invoice without a late fee before the second one is issued. If you don’t pay the first one, the second invoice will include an additional fee- either 5% or 1.5% of the total amount, whichever is greater. And the additional fee is necessary to recover administrative costs.
If the unpaid tolls after 60 days, and the second notice will be sent to a collection agency.
To open an E-ZPass account, you have to pay initially $35 per transponder in addition to a $3 annual fee. No deposit is required for auto pay or card pay.
Also Read Content:
PA turnpike toll by plate FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I find out if I owe tolls in PA?
If you want to find out what is your current tolls in PA. Contact PA Turnpike’s Customer Service Center at 1-877-736-6727.
How do I pay toll by plate without an invoice in PA?
With the help of E-ZPass, you don’t need to wait for an invoice your tolls will be paid when you drive with a discount rate.
How much is toll by a plate in PA?
The passenger vehicle tolls charge $1.70 and the E-ZPass rate is $4.10.
PA Turnpike Customer Service
If you have more queries, call the E-ZPass Customer Service Call Center at 877.736.6762 / 717.561.1522 (outside the U.S.), available from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 7 pm.