Regis Corporation offers a safe and secure login portal, Regis Connect, for all of its registered associates to report their working hours. It also allows the employees to view their schedule, benefits information, paychecks, and access all other information related to their work. Regis Connect Employee Account Login is for the employees with authorized Regis Identification Number and available both in and out of the Regis network over the web.
Regis Corporation is a leading American beauty and hair salon chain owning, franchising, holding shares in more than 6000 in the US and Canada. The company is formerly known as Kunin Beauty Salon started by Paul and Florence Kunin 100 years ago. Besides Regis Salon, the corporation is also operated under various brand names like SmartStyle, Supercuts, Roosters, Best Cuts, Holiday Hair, Famous Hair, Cost Cutters, and many more.
Regisconnect Login Process:
Regis Connect is a Regis system and it works under the Timeclock Policy. If you are an active employee currently working at any Regis Salon, you may need to log in to Regis Connect to report the shift of your workday and access other important employee information.
Below is a brief guide to help you with the Regis Connect Employee Account login. You may follow this with the required Regis Id information on your hand.
- Go to the Regis Connect Web Portal at www.regisconnect.com
- Type your RegisID in the first field on the ‘Regis Corporation Login’ box in the middle of the page.
- Next, enter the password associated with that Regis ID in the last field.
- Select the checkbox stating that you understand logging into this system is work time and you must report all hours according to the Timeclock Policy.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to get into the Regis Connect system.
Note that, all activity you perform within your Regis Connect Employee Account will be logged and monitored for compliance.
Regisconnect Login Forgot Password:
While using Regis Connect if you cannot recall the password linked to your Regis ID or experiencing some other difficulties with the password, you can change or reset it. To initiate the password resetting process of your Regis Connect Employee Account, you have to
- Visit the Regis Connect Login Portal at www.regisconnect.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the login section and click the “Forgot Password” button, the first option.
- You will be directed to the Regis Password Management Framework page to answer some questions that only you would know.
- Enter your RegisID in its respective field located bottom left corner of the page and hit the “Get Questions” button.
Respond to the question provided to you correctly and follow the instructions to reset your Regis Connect Employee Account Login password.
How to Recover Regis Connect Employee Account Login ID:
There is no online self-service option at this time in the Regis Connect Portal to retrieve your Regis ID. In case, you forgot your ID, you may ask your colleague or another Regis Corporation employee to check the Regis Connect Employee Directory and find your User ID under your name. The directory can be found in the ‘Employee Information menu.
How to Activate Your Regis Connect Employee Account:
The new associates recently joined at Regis may be needed to activate their employee account in the Regis Connect and set the required login. For your Regis Connect Account activation, you can
- Visit www.regisconnect.com
- Go to the bottom of the login area in the middle and click the second button of “Activate New Account”.
- Enter your first name, last name, and birth date in the dd format in their proper field near the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Login” button to verify your information.
After the verification, create a password for your Regis Connect Employee Account. Complete the remaining steps to finish the activation or registration and you will immediately be ready to access your account in the Regis Connect system.
Regis Connect FRC Login:
The franchised employees of Regis Corporation also use the Regis Connect to access the Regis Franchise Resource Center. For that, they can
- Click the “FRC Login (Franchise Only)” button from the Regis Connect website, www.regisconnect.com. This is the last option on the page
- FRC Login – Regis Franchise Resource Center will be open.
- Enter the username that is the email address where you receive Regis Communication.
- Input the password set for the account and check the “Remember Me” box if you want to simplify your future login to this resource center.
- Click the “Log in” button
If you forgot your password, use the “Reset Password” link just below the end of the field and provide your Regis Username and Password. Complete the instructions sent to your email to reset the password for your Regis FRC Account Login.
Regis General Inquiries Service Number: 1-800-737-3535
Regis FRC additional assistance email address: FAQFranchisees@regiscorp.com
3701 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55416