Simple way to Access UAConnect Account – uaconnect.uark.edu
UAConnect is an integrated student information system of the University of Arkansas offered for the UARK students, staff, faculty, as well as parents. The system grants access to all the registered users of their enrollment, syllabus, courses, fees, and other information based on their role at the university.
UAConnect is a single sign-on portal worked through the central UARK Login. The University of Arkansas UAConnect Account Login is accessible from 6 am to 2 am, Monday to Friday, and from 12 noon to 2 am on Saturday and Sunday. Using this online platform, the UARK students can view and read their course materials, submit their assignments, see the grades, get their reports, access class schedules, and, many more.
UAConnect Login Requirements:
UAConnect primarily manages the undergraduate and graduate students of the UARK admission, records, and financial accounts. If you are a University of Arkansas student, faculty, or staff member, you can log in to your UARK UAConnect Account in the steps provided below. Keep the same login used for your current UARK email or other campus databases handy.
- Visit the University of Arkansas UAConnect website at uaconnect.uark.edu
- Click the “myConnect” link located in the left middle of your computer screen.
- You will be directed to a separate tab of sign-in by Microsoft Online.
- Enter your UAConnect Username which is your UARK email address in the form of email@example.com
- Click “Next” to enter the password associated with the username and login into your University of Arkansas UAConnect account.
Now, as a University of Arkansas student, you can access your student account and financial aid, search the library, view academic details, update personal information, authorize access to the parent center, etc.
The UARK faculty and instructors can access the class and grade roster, and class schedule. They can also view the class details and teaching schedule, check attendance and grade assignments, and use the available tools and features. The staff members can access the job aids resources like add a student, mentor, and an affiliate; schedule class reporting, change their term, and more with their UARK UAConnect account.
How to Recover UARK UAConnect Account Login Information
The UAConnect users can retrieve the username and reset the password if they lost their login credentials. To initiate the recovery procedure over the web, you may
- Go to the University of Arkansas Student Information System, UAConnect, uaconnect.uark.edu
- Click the “myConnect” link to reach the login page.
- Select the “Can’t access your account?” link under the username entry field.
- Choose your account type between the two options.
- Enter your UARK email address as the username in its field.
- Click the “Next” button to recover your University of Arkansas UAConnect Account Login.
If you need to reset your password, you will receive a link in your UARK email. Create a strong password following the complexity requirements. Then, return to log in to get back to your University of Arkansas UAConnect Account Access again.
About the University of Arkansas Login:
The University of Arkansas is the largest in Arkansas and one of the top public research universities in the country. The university was started in 1871 as a land-grant institution and is noted for a variety of academic programs and studies including agriculture, architecture, law, history, etc. UARK is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and has over 27,000 students from all over the 50 states and 120 plus countries.
University of Arkansas UAConnect IT Help Desk Phone Number: 479-575-2905
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701