Credit one pre-approved offer is basically an invitation to apply. Its easy pre-approval process can be done through online and takes just a few minutes.
Credit One Bank Pre-Approved Offer:
Accept your pre-approved credit card offer to the world-famous credit one bank.
Credit one bank manages the accept.creditonebank.com website
How to Accept Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offer:
It is a great way to check the Credit Score and see whether it is approved by an issuer. Follow the below steps one by one to receive pre-qualification code.
- First, customers have to visit the website of credit one bank www.accept.creditonebank.com
- Then, a form will appear in which customers have to provide a few details about themselves like name, address, phone number, SSN, annual income and so more. Make sure that the information you have provided is correct otherwise it will lead to a false rejection.
- The bank doesn’t make a guarantee on the approval to anyone even those people having an approval code.
- The card will be accepted anywhere in the US where the visa logo is available.
Also Read: Capital One Credit Card Get My Offer
Eligibility For Apply:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older than it in order to apply for the card.
- They should be a legal resident of US.
- And a good credit score is not required to apply here because the credit one credit cards are designed for the customers with low credit.
Consumers who have submitted an application can check their status here.
Those who have not received the offer can visit here.
Customers who are approved for the offer can also apply for a credit one increase line of credit after 60 days.
Applicants can choose their card fronts from the print of the tiger, beach, US flag, and cheetah.
Credit One Customer Service:
If you have any question regarding credit one bank application you can ask at 1-800-752-5493 from Monday to Friday from 5 am to 9 pm and 6.30 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
People who have a credit one card and wants to access automated account information can dial at the toll-free number 1-877-825-3242.
People who live outside the US can also dial at 1-702-405-2042.