Kohl’s credit card is also famous as kohl’s charge card in which you can carry a balance with it like a typical credit card. Here you will get a generous selection of discounts, but watch out for the high APR. After applying this card, you will get one in the mail in a deactivated state to prevent any possibility of identity theft. You have to activate your card first. You will need to activate it at www.kohls.com/activate
In United stated most of the people sign up for Kohl’s Charge account and apply for a card. We will provide you the easiest way to activate the card after you receive it after 7-12 business days. You can do shopping at kohls.com or at any offline store. This card boasts more than 1,100 stores throughout the country.
Kohl’s Card features and benefits:
- You can access this Kohl’s card at Kohls stores and online at kohls.com.
- With this card you will get 10% off your first purchase.
- You will receive at least 12 extra discounts per year of at least 15% on all merchandise, including clearance and sale.
- After spending at least $600 during the year you become an MVP cardholder, which entitles you to 6 pick-your-day savings.
- Using this card, you will be able to take advantage of special financing and sales promotions throughout the year, as well as at least 12 discounts a year.
- After spending at least $600 during the year your status is upgraded to MVP, allowing you to pick six days a year for savings of at least 15%.
- After approving your application, you will receive 10% off your first purchase.
- You will get discounts on all merchandise, including sale and discount items.
Kohl’s Card apply:
If you want to apply for Kohl’s Card then follow these simple steps to apply online.
- First you have to visit the Kohl’s card official website.
- Then type your last name and personal id code in the given space.
- Then click on Apply now button.
- Then you will be redirected to a new website where you have to fill up a form.
- Provide accurate informations about your employment and financial status.
- Finally, you have to review the fees associated with the credit card of your choice.
- Anyone can submit this application but the decision will depend on the applicant’s financial portfolio.
Eligibility for Applying Kohl’s Card:
Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements by the bank to become a successful Kohl’s Card holder.
- Applicants must have a Kohl’s card’s online account.
- You must have a phone number.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age to use the Kohl’s card app.
- You must have a good credit score to get this credit Card.
- You must not been bankrupt or had an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or Debt Relief Order in the last six years.
- You must not have any outstanding County Court Judgement (CCJ’s) in the last six years.
- You must have proof of your current address.
- You need to have a good record of paying bills on time.
Fees and Charges:
- Annual fee: 0
- Annual percentage rate: 21.9%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Penalty APR and when it applies: 24.9%b This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This APR will be applicable to your Account if you fail to make any Minimum Payment by the date and time due (late payment); or make a payment to us that is returned unpaid.
- Late payment: Up to $35 which varies depending on the state
- Returned payment: Up to $35 varies depending on the state
- Minimum interest charge: If you are charged periodic interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00.
- Paying interest: Your due date will be a minimum of 25 days following the close of each billing cycle.
- Grace period: 25 days
Needed credentials to activate Kohl’s card:
You will need these below mentioned things to activate this credit card.
- First you will need a computer or mobile phone.
- Then a high-speed, stable Internet connection is required.
- You will need the details of Kohl’s card.
- You will require the sign in details of this card.
Kohl’s Card Activation:
- Online method
You will need to have an online account first if you choose to activate your card online. But if you don’t have any online account then first sign up with details required i.e., bank account details, social security number and date of birth. Once you get online access, follow these steps to activate your card.
- First you have to switch on your computer or laptop.
- Then launch your browser.
- Then you will need to type the activation link in the URL – www.kohls.com/activate
- After that enter your username and password and press Log In button.
- You have to click on the “Activate my card now” option if you are a new card holder.
- Then another page will appear.
- There the system will verify your details to “ensure that you are the only person with access to the account”.
- There you have to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, your birth details – MM/DD/YYYY and your “Account Number” in the given place.
- Then you have to enter the “Security code” provided on the back of the card, a 3-digit code in case of Master Card or Visa Card. But in case of AMEX card the 4 digit will be on the front of your card.
- Then you will need to specify your “Occupation” from the drop-down menu (Engineer/Scientist, Doctor/ Dentist/ Pharmacist, Accountant, Education, Clergy/ Pastor, Cashier/ Clerk/ Server, etc.)
- After that you must clear on whether you are a US citizen.
- For that you have to Click “Yes” or “No” to the question “Are you a United States Citizen?”.
- Then press on the continue button.
- Finally, you have to Follow the onscreen guidelines to complete the card activation process.
Through phone call:
If you don’t have any Wi-Fi and still want to activate your card then you can follow these steps to activate your card.
- First you have to switch on your Phone.
- Then dial 800-954-0244.
- You have to Follow the instructions to easily activate your Barclays credit card.
- You can easily get the number from the “Contact Us” page if you have knowledge of internet.
- For that you just need to Visit the homepage of Kohl’s card and select “Contact Us” option available there.
Through Kohl’s card mobile app:
You have to check these steps to activate the card using your Kohl’s card.
- First you have to install the Kohl’s card app on your smartphone.
- You have to log in.
- Then press the option “Kohl’s Card”.
- Your card has been activated.
- Now you can manage your account as well.
Benefits of Online Banking:
You can have some great advantages if you have an online account in Kohl’s Card. You must check out these features before creating a Kohl’s card online account.
- With online banking you can check balances, transfer money and pay bills.
- You will be able to view and download statements.
- It will be easy to manage Direct Debits and standing orders.
- You can view your debit card PIN.
- You can easily report a lost or stolen card.
Kohl’s Card Log In:
- First you have to Launch your web browser (Chrome or Safari) on the laptop or computer.
- Then you will need to navigate to www.kohls.com/activate
- There you have to find for the option that says “Existing Customer?”.
- Provide your last name, and either your Online Banking membership number, your card number or your sort code and account number to the mandatory fields given.
- Click on ‘Next step’ option.
- Then press the ‘Log in with passcode’ option there.
- You have to be sure that the ‘Login details’ option is selected.
- There you have to provide your passcode and the requested characters of your memorable word.
- Then tap on the ‘Continue’ when you’re ready.
- For an extra security check, you may be asked for your card details.
- You have to type the one-time security code on your computer once you get it.
- Finally, tap on ‘Log in to Online Banking’ to continue.
Kohl’s Card password recovery:
If you’ve forgotten any of your login details then don’t need to worry about. You need to follow these simple steps for resetting your user’s name or password.
- First you have to visit the Kohl’s card activation page.
- You have to find for the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- You have to tap on it after finding the link.
- A new page will appear.
- Verify your account in that page.
- You have to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, DOB in the DD/ MM/ YYY format, and Account Number there in the given place.
- Finally, you have to tap on the “Continue” button.
- You can retrieve your username or password easily.
Kohl’s Card bill payment:
You can use the Kohl’s website or mobile app for making a Kohl’s credit card payment online. You can also pay by phone, through the Kohl’s mobile app, by mail or at a branch. There you can also review your statements and account balance, can set up payment notifications and manage your card. There you can also choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from.
Online bill payment:
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- First you have to Log in to your Kohl’s Card account online.
- You can also launch the Kohl’s card App on your mobile device.
- There you will have to choose “Payments” from the main navigation menu.
- There you have to select “Make a Payment.” Option.
- Then you will need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments.
- You have to choose “Add a bank account” option there and provide your account details.
- Then select a payment amount from the available options there and pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- You have to select a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available.
- Then choose a payment account from your available bank accounts.
- After that tap on “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment.
- Finally tap on the “Pay now” to make your payment.
- You can set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment through selecting a Repeat payment option.
Payment through mail:
If you want to use a check or money order but not cash, you can mail your payment in to Kohl’s card’s. You have to Put your card number on the memo or note field of your money order or check so the company applies it to the right account. You have to be sure to send it early enough that it will arrive by the due date. Mail it to
P.O. Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
P.O. Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201.
- Call In payment:
You can make a Kohl’s Card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling 855-564-5748, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (central time), Monday through Saturday, or 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (central time), Sunday. to reach the cardholders’ services. You can also use their automated phone system 24 hours a day by calling 855-564-5748, to make a FREE payment.
The system will prompt you to give the last four digits of the card you need to pay during call and will ask for the last four numbers of your Social Security number to check that you’re the right card member. Then you have to confirm the information, you’ll access a voice automated system that will tell you information about your account such as your payment due date and minimum payment.
Then tell the automated system you want to make a payment and follow the prompts to give a payment amount and date and provide the information for the account you want to use to make a payment. At the end of the call, you will get a payment confirmation number.
Getting Started with your Kohl’s Card:
For starting the use of your Kohl’s Card, you have to follow certain steps which are mentioned below. Check out these steps before activating your card.
- First you have to activate your Kohl’s Card.
- Then visit www.kohls.com/activate for set up online access. Or you have to call 800-954-0244.
- You have to update any bill payment services for paying your credit card bill with your new account information.
- You have to set up automatic bill payments for your account. Update online merchant accounts for storing your credit Card informations for expedited check outs as well as any digital wallets.
- You have to manage your account online, set up repeat payments, enroll in paperless statements for viewing your cards feature and benefits.
Lock your Kohl’s Card:
You can instantly lock and unlock your Kohl’s Card if lost or misplaced to prevent it from being used for purchases from its mobile app. You will also be able to set transaction limits and even block certain purchases for yourself or authorized users with its Control your card feature. Kohl’s card app will send you notifications through which you can monitor spending and catching fraudulent purchases as soon as they happen. You just have to follow these few simple steps.
- Open your Kohl’s card mobile app first.
- Log in with your credentials.
- You have to select the card you want to freeze.
- Then tap on the “Control Your Card” option.
- After that press the “Lock or Unlock this card” option there.
- You have to change the settings so that your card is in the locked position.
- This will stop new purchases with the card, including cash advances.
- But this will allow merchant-indicated recurring bill payments, returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, account fees, interest, and rewards redemptions.
- You have to navigate back to the Secure Hold page and unlock your card to use your card again.
For general concerns, there is a customer support which will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
- Call at (855) 564-5705
- (855) 564-5748.
Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. CT and on Sundays, from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. CT.
You can also use the “Ask Us” button if you want to chat.
You have to choose the right button and get in touch with the right person.