Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits Online Account Access:
Are you employed in Lockheed Martin? If so, the company allows you to access your employee benefits through a specially designed online application portal. Through this Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits Online Account center, the employees can review their benefits and amenities. Also, use all the features and tools available on the site to get their work-related information and stay well informed about the company as well as their job 24/7.
Lockheed Martin is a Bethesda, Maryland-based international security and aerospace company. The business is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, research, development, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, services, and products. U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Federal Government Agencies are the major clients of Lockheed Martin.
How to Log In to Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits Online Account:
This Employee Benefits Online portal system is the sole property of Lockheed Martin and is intended for the authorized users only. You will have more than one way to log into the system. A short login guide is provided below to help you out to do it properly.
- Visit the Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits portal at www.lmpeople.com
- Select Authentication Mechanism page will be open for you to choose your login method.
- If you use Lockheed Martin Hardware Certificate for logging in, you must have a Smart Card or YubiKey.
- For Secure ID login, you need to enter your Username and PIN + Token Code.
- And the third option is Lockheed Martin Sign-On where you have to input your Username and Password
- Click the “Sign On” button and a verification code will be sent to your phone or email attached to that account.
Enter the code in the specific field provided on your screen and log in to your Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits account.
During login, if you face any problem with the username, password, or PIN, you need to call the Lockheed Martin Service Desk.
Also Read : Access to Krispy Kreme Employee Benefits Account
Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits:
Lockheed Martin employed around 110,000 people across the world. And, the company provides them a wide variety of employee benefits and amenities to help in making their lives healthy, flexible and fulfilling both at and inside of work. Here is the brief of those Lockheed Martin Employee Benefits.
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement savings plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Partial 401 (k) match
- Paid vacation, and holidays
- Sick and bereavement leave
- Paid time off for jury duty and military obligation
- Free on-site flu shots
- Tobacco cessation support
- Free confidential on-site biometric health screening
- Fitness Center
- Wellness center
- Nutritional food options in cafeterias
- Walking paths
- Weight management support groups at most of the locations
- Wellness-related employee network
Lockheed Martin US Service Desk Phone Number: 1-800-435-7063 (toll-free, non-direct), 1-407-482-7472/1-303-927-1472 (direct).
Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center Phone Number: 866-562-2363
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Bethesda, MD 20817 USA
Lockheed Martin’s Employer Code: 11102