- In order to get started, you need to select one of four distinct devices
- You will be required to have access to the activation code shown on the device
- TBS Viewer Relations contact information is available
You can find the TBS programming on all four apps that are into the mainstream. While adding to the gaiety of the users, they can now use the Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Android TV owners’ ant time and anywhere. Till you have an internet connection you can get a shower of jollity.
For activating a device you need to navigate to the TBS activation page (tbs.com) and select one of the four devices that are mentioned beforehand for activation. You simply need to click on the option that applies to you from the drop-down menu to proceed.
After the user has selected the device he/she would be required to fetch the activation code into the white box found at the center of the webpage.
Things at TBS that would make you bust a gut
- The Detour – Saddle in for some serious laughs while watching this family trip inspired comedy
- Wrecked – A herd of plane crash survivors trying to survive on a remote island (Lost with laughs??)
- People of Earth – A TBS original about a support group for people who claim they have met aliens
- Bob’s Burgers – A laugh-filled half hour about a guy named Bob trying to keep his business afloat
- The Cleveland Show – This Family Guy spin-off focuses on the character named Cleveland
TBS is a subsidiary of the Turner Broadcasting family of networks. HLN, TCM, Cartoon Network, and TNT also make up a part of the Turner Broadcasting. If you have any queries regarding the programming shows on TBS you can get in touch with the TBS Viewer Relations using the correspondence address- TBS Viewer Relations at 1010 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.