my.pennfoster.com – How to Access Penn Foster Student Account
How to Log In at the Penn Foster Student Portal:
Penn Foster High School is an educational institution popularly based in the United States that is quite well known for its distance learning programs. The high school was founded established earlier in the year 1890 and is now one of the largest high schools in the United States.
Penn Foster High School is presently operating in almost 50 states of the United States of America along with more than 50,000 students currently enrolled all across the 50 states. The institution is headquartered in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA. The school is accredited nationally & regionally.
Currently, Penn Foster High School is a great school that presently offers several job-oriented programs like early college programs, high school diploma programs, and awareness programs, various programs associated with professional skills like Electrical, Information Technology (IT), Carpentry, Healthcare, or Plumbing. All of the above Penn Foster programs are easily accessible by utilizing Penn Foster Log In application available for students which helps them in learning and growing.
Now as you are aware of the basic details about Penn Foster High School, now let us understand about Student Portal’s login procedure clearly.
Step By Step Guideline to Log In at the Penn Foster Student Portal Account:
Initially, you will need to follow through these below simple steps to successfully access your Penn Foster Student Log In web portal:
- Firstly, move on to the Penn Foster High School Student Log In official platform.
- You can also directly tap the link provided at my.pennfoster.com.
- Here on the landing web page, please put down your Penn Foster “User Name /Student ID /E-mail” into the provided dedicated field.
- Next, you will require to select the corresponding label (User Name, Student ID, or E-mail) from the dropdown menu.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “CONTINUE” button below to access your Penn Foster High School Student Log In portal account.
How to Enroll or get Registered at the Penn Foster Website:
To get Enrolled or Registered at the Penn Foster Official Website, go through the below article carefully:
- Primarily, visit the Penn Foster High School official website.
- Or, directly tap the link provided at www.pennfoster.edu.
- Here on the home page of the official website please tap on the “Enroll Now” button on the above right.
- Then on a new pop-up window fill-up the form with all the required information such as Select the Program (you require to Enroll in), Student First Name, Student Last Name, E-mail, Confirm E-mail, Zip Code, etc.
- Again, on another window, you will need to please provide all the personal information like the Date of Birth (DOB), Phone Number, and other data as asked.
- Now the next step is to choose your Payment Plan and make the payment for the Penn Foster High School program.
- It is recommended to recheck all the information before you make a payment, such as Card information, primarily check all the information on the web page and then choose the required “Mode of Payment”.
- Before making your payment registered, the Penn Foster web portal asks you to review all the information you have provided along with the payment details.
- If all appears flawless, proceed to make your payment, and you will be simultaneously Enrolled in your selected Penn Foster High School program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the Requirements to get Admission at Penn Foster Programs:
As specified on Penn Foster’s official website – Willing students who wish to get admitted to Penn Foster College are required to have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalency Certificate to get enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, or Undergraduate Certificate programs. Moreover, few Penn Foster Career Diploma programs also require students to have a High School Diploma before they can get enrolled.
- Does Penn Foster provide free courses for students?
Penn Foster is a “For-Profit” high school that may charge at least $2 per day and doors for only limited programs. To get access to Penn Foster High School courses, you will require to utilize Penn Foster High School Portal login. If you require to know more information visit their official website at www.pennfoster.edu
- If you are facing any technical issues with the login, what to do?
In any circumstances, if you are facing any kind of technical problem or any Log In issues, you will require to contact directly Penn Foster Technical Helpdesk at 1 -800 -275 -4410 or use 1 -888 -427 -1000.
Why Choose Penn Foster University Program?
- The Penn Foster High School is a for-profit online educational institution located in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA. It’s a subsidiary of Ashworth College.
- Nationally recognized by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), USA.
- Various online educational programs are offered by Penn Foster College are enjoyable and super easy to take. The institution’s official online student platform is very simple to use & navigate through which you can access all your chosen courses.
- It is wholly a private educational institution that permits you to Enroll in numerous programs including Bachelors, Masters, High School & Career Diplomas, and even special certifications if required.
- Penn Foster College offers more than 100 legit courses & certified programs along with skill-enhancing courses, credit earnings & student portfolios.
- Opportunity to Enroll on campus directly or choose an online course through the University’s portal if you are working full-time or part-time.
- Options available to fix your own timetable and study or work consequently through Penn Foster’s convenient programs.
- Penn Foster University is officially recognized by a Higher Educational Board, United States which makes it quite popular and genuine among students. Additionally, Penn Foster also offers mobile usage for students to Log In and accesses their courses.
Advantages of Penn Foster Student Portal:
There are numerous benefits that the Penn Foster Student platform & community has to offer you. A few of them are:
Connect with Other Students:
Penn Foster College student’s community supports you in an excellent way of networking and engaging with students and alumni. Meet a new friend for a lifetime or avail a connection with others that might help you at a critical stage of your career.
Engage yourself in a healthy discussion within the Penn Foster Student Portal with a large group of past, current and prospective students. These educational discussions always help you gain knowledge and insights into different fields and clear your career-related doubts.
Help in College Assignments:
Avail support from Penn Foster Student Log In Portal recruited experts as well as your peers in your assignments and studies.
Access to Blogs:
As Internet nowadays plays the role of the new Encyclopaedia & various blogs are its pages. After you Sign In to the Penn Foster Student platform you can avail the access to abundant educational blogs that can contribute to helping you to resolve and achieve your career goals.
Access to College Bookstore:
Additionally, Penn Foster University has a readily available online bookstore with numerous hundreds of options to choose from. After Logged In successfully, into its student portal, you can avail of access to this store.
In case, you are a 1st-time visitor on the students’ forum, you will require to Sign up primarily on the Penn Foster Official website.
Penn Foster Career School
925 Oak Street,
Scranton, PA 18515 USA
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -800 -275 -4410
Penn Foster College:
14300 N. Northsight Blvd.,
Suite 125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -800 -471 -3232
Penn Foster High School
925 Oak Street,
Scranton, PA 18515 USA
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -800 -427 -6200
Penn Foster Career School & College
Student Services Center,
P.O. Box – 1900, Scranton,
PA 18501, USA
Penn Foster Student Services Phone Number:
Penn Foster Student Services (Call): 1 -888 -427 -1000
Penn Foster Career School (Call): 1 -800 -275 -4410 or via Fax (Dial): 1 -570 -961 -4030
Penn Foster High School (Call): 1 -888 -427 -6200 or via Fax (Dial): 1 -570 -961 -4030
Penn Foster College (Call): 1 -888 -427 -0600 (Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm, Mountain Time are 9 am to 6 pm, Eastern Time) and contact for Queries at 1 -800 -471 -3232 (if you are not a student at Penn Foster College)
Penn Foster College (Fax Number): 1 -570 -961 -4030
Penn Foster Career School (Call): 570 -961 -4033 or via Fax (Dial): 570 -702 -4033 (Use USA Country Code 1, if calling from outside the United States) or E-mail at email@example.com
Penn Foster College (Call): 480 -947 -3994 or via Fax (Dial): 480 -947 -2680 (Use USA Country Code 1, if calling from outside the United States) or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn Foster Student Log In Portal: my.pennfoster.com
Penn Foster Official Website: www.pennfoster.edu