My WakeHealth, an online patient portal, provides the Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patients with convenient and secure access to their health information. It also enables the users to manage their care as well as another individual’s health records through proxy access from the comfort of home. My WakeHealth is a free resource exclusively for Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patients and fully protected by the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
My WakeHealth Login Benefits & Features:
With My WakeHealth Online Account, the registered Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patients can do the following health management activities in a better, safer, and easier way.
- Get test results without waiting for a phone call or letter
- View the results and doctor’s comments within days
- Manage and schedule upcoming appointments
- Get detailed information about your past and next appointments
- Send a prescription renewal request for refillable medications
- Send messages to the doctor’s office and view doctor’s notes from clinic visits
- Pay bills and manage your payments
- Receive statements and Sign up for paperless billing
- Review health records and link your family’s records
- See visit summaries, and discharge instructions
- Set email notifications for important information
- Communicate with your doctors and ask your medical questions
- Search the health resources and library
- Update medications, allergies, and other information
How to Sign Up MyWakeHealth Patient Portal:
As an Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist patient, you can sign up for My WakeHealth and use all the facilities for convenient healthcare management. For signing up, you can choose the online method with activation code, one of the fastest and easiest ways to create a My WakeHealth account. To initiate the procedure, have your After Visit Summary or billing statement containing an activation code ready and take these simple steps:
- Go to the My Wake Health Login portal, www.mywakehealth.org
- Click the “Sign up now” button under the ‘New User?’ in the middle of the page.
- Enter the myWakeHealth Activation Code provided on your AVS (After Visit Summary) or billing statement in the first field.
- Then, enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and your Date of Birth in the format shown on the page.
- Click the “NEXT” button and follow the instructions to create your My Wake Health online account login credentials.
Besides online, you can for the My WakeHealth Patient Portal in person. For that, visit any Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist clinics and ask staff for you to sign up myWakeHealth.
How to Request for My WakeHealth Activation Code Online:
For online My WakeHealth registration, you must provide an activation code. If you did not receive any code or it is lost or expired, you can submit an online application to grant you a My WakeHealth activation code. To begin the requesting process, you may
- Go to the My WakeHealth Sign Up page by clicking the “Sign up now” button at www.mywakehealth.org.
- Scroll down the page and select the “Sign up online” button below the ‘No Activation Code?’.
- Choose one sign-up method between two given options.
- Fill out an online form with proper information including your full name, address with country, street address, city, state, zip, and county
- Provide other information like Date of Birth, Legal Sex, and Last four digits of SSN.
- Complete the provided Captcha as a spam prevention measure and hit the “Submit” button to verify your identity.
Upon submission, if you chose the first option and match yourself with any Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist records, you will send a request to health information management. Then, be got back within 3-5 days.
If you answer questions from a third-party verification system, you will be emailed your Activation Code with instructions instantly.
Apart from online submission, you can complete your online form to request My WakeHealth activation code and send it by mail. This will take 5-7 business days to process your verification and then, you can sign up for your My WakeHealth online account.
MyWakeHealth Patient Portal Login Process:
Once you are signed up for My WakeHealth, you can log in to the portal to receive, view, and manage your health information with Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. For logging in,
- Visit www.mywakehealth.org
- Fill out the myWakeHealth Username and Password fields with the right information.
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter into your My WakeHealth online account.
Now, you can get personalized medical records, make payments, manage your information, and all securely.
Lightspeed Retail Login at www.lightspeedhq.com Online
CarMax Auto Finance Account Login
Access To Ensocare Provider Account
How to Recover My WakeHealth Online Account Login:
To retrieve the My WakeHealth online account login username or reset the password, you have to
- Click the “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” link, based on your need, below the ‘Sign in’ button at www.mywakehealth.org.
- Enter your first name and last name on the username retrieval page or your myWakeHealth username on the password reset page.
- Then enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your DOB in the mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Click the “SUBMIT” or “NEXT” button to proceed. your identity and receive the password resetting link to create a new password in your registered email.
After identity confirmation, you will recover your My WakeHealth Online Account username or reset the password.
My WakeHealth Patient Portal Toll-Free Support Line Number: 855-560-5111
Email Address: myWakeHealth@wakehealth.com