How to Manage a One Vanilla Prepaid Card
The One Vanilla service is free to use. It allows the cardholder to check their current balance. You can purchase the One Vanilla Prepaid Card at popular retailers to include CVS, Doller General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Valero, and Walgreens. You can use your card anywhere Visa Debit Card or Debit MasterCard are accepted in the United States and the District of Columbia.
How to Sign In into your Vanilla prepaid Card Account
It is very easy to sing into your Vanilla prepaid card account. You just have to follow some simple instructions. There you can check your balance too. You may face some problems for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions to complete the process:
- First, you have to visit this link onevanilla.com
- When you landed on the website, you will see the sign-in section.
- There, you have to enter your card number.
- Enter your expiration date.
- Then, enter the CVV code.
- Tick the box, I’m not a robot.
- After that, you just have to click on the Sign In section.
Where to Buy a One Vanilla Card
In these following locations, you can purchase locations:
CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy, 7 Eleven, Walmart, Dollar Generation, Family Dollar, Valero, etc.
One Vanilla Card Features
- One Vanilla Card does not have ATM access. You cannot be used to get cash back at the point of sale.
- You can use the One Vanilla card anywhere, where Visa Debit Cards are accepted in the United States and the District of Columbia.
- You don’t have to pay any fees after purchase the card.
- One Vanilla does not need any personal information or credit check.
Also Read : Apply For Lending Club Patient Financing Online
How to Use One Vanilla Prepaid Card
You can use your card to make a purchase through the phone or mail order.
At the time of purchase, present the card to the cashier. Make sure, you know the balance before making any purchase.
Select and Sign:
You can finalize your signature as a signature transaction by choosing credit and signing the receipt.
Assign ZIP Code:
Some retailers also use ZIP Codes as a checkout security feature. It is simple to assign a zip code to your vanilla gift card. For that, you need to login to your account and select the Manage Card. From there Assign Zip Code page will allow you to register your ZIP Code for the first time.
To reach Customer Care, call:
Or write to:
OneVanilla Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808