www.myeelibrary.com – How To Enter The Hal Leonard Essential Elements Library
Enter Hal Leonard Essential Elements Library
The Hal Leonard Essential Elements is one of the best online resources, especially for music education. If you are a music teacher, then, this special on-the-web center will give you assistance for you to connect with your students and also with their parents with a quick and very easy interactive way. You can get access to this resource center, anytime, from anywhere, and you can use any devices, like, your computer or the mobile devices you have. The Essential Elements or simply Eli has this convenient set of technology tools that has the goal for online teaching, communication, learning, and assessment. This special and unique resource is perfect for teaching the beginning string to students and bands.
Essential Elements Interactive Cost
If you are a user of Essential Elements Book 1 and 2 Strings and Band, then, you might get eligible to become a part of this online resource center for free of cost. Thus, you might not have to pay anything for this service, which is definitely a perk.
Get access to the online Resource Center
If you are on-the-go and you want to get access to this resource by a smart device, you can do it. If you have bought the Essential Elements Method Book, which can be, 1, 2, or 3, then, you can always use their official mobile companion and that will be without any cost. The mobile app is highly compatible with the EEi for Strings and the Bands Method Books for the beginning instrumentals.
The official app consists of,
- Good support for Android, iPod Touch, and also iPhone
- You will get multiple Teacher Accounts
- Get new Recording Grade Book especially for the Teachers
- Get access to all-Music Studio
- You will get customized Self-Assessment Rubrics
- If you are a user of Android device, then, you can always download their app from the Google Play Store. Also, if you are using an IOS device, then you have to get this app from the App Store in your device.
Enter the Hal Leonard Essential Elements Library
To achieve this, you need to visit, www.myeelibrary.com
- Here, in the middle of the page, you have to enter the student activation code.
- Then, click on, ‘Enter’ from the right side.
- In case you forget the code, you have to click on the left-hand side small box, ‘Remember my code?’.
To get a code
If your book does not have a code, then, visit, www.myeelibrary.com
Here, under the blank, at the right side click on, ‘My book doesn’t have a code’.
On the next page, you have to input the,
- 13 digit ISBN number,
- Or if you do not have this, then, type the,
- 10 digit ISBN number
- Then, click on, ‘Submit’.
- To remember the ISBN number, you can click on, the box, Remember my ISBN number?’, just under the 10 digit ISBN number blank at the left side.
If you want to contact the Hal Leonard Essential Elements Library, you need to send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org.